• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Don't you just love it :roll: :lol: :lol:

At the moment we have Onslow chasing Nutmeg, Immy chasing Bundy, Gwendolyn permanently humping poor Gideons head, Hedgehog permanently humping Spud-gun, Maddox humping eddie, Reubin humping Robin and Sienna humping Reubin, and Maggie May chasing Brendan at 6 am every morning :roll::lol::lol:

Its like some x-rated movie as you walk down the garden path :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: brilliant!

Ollie wouldn't DARE try it with Amber. Plus he'd have to catch her first :lol::shock:

:lol: :lol:

I actually saw Lois humping Rhys yesterday and they have never displayed that behaviour before :shock:

:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Liz, somebody should tell your bunnies that they are disabled and they are supposed to be taking it easy! :roll:

:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Liz, somebody should tell your bunnies that they are disabled and they are supposed to be taking it easy! :roll:

Thats what i thought when I started bonding Frank and Daisy today, but it was a nightmare :roll::roll:

Awww sounds like they still have lots of life left in them which is one good thing :lol:

Thankfully my lot have calmed down a lot now :)

I was worried the neighbours would start to complain at all the indecency :lol::lol:

Yep Onslow and Nutmeg are very much in love :love: All the chasing has stopped and they are usually cuddled up together. I have never seen Onslow so happy and relaxed, he was never like that when he was with Otto. He is definately a happy bunny :D :love:

Back