• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freckle in the Bath !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The only place she cant escape from whilst I clean out her cage !! :lol:

She is one hyperactive Hammie :shock:

010-59.jpg

006-98.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

How about getting her a ball?
Phoebe loooves her ball!
She is always bashing around, running fast around the rooms :)

i love your idea of putting her in the bath though! :lol: :love:

Shes soo cutee!

:love::love::love::love:

How about getting her a ball?
Phoebe loooves her ball!
She is always bashing around, running fast around the rooms :)

i love your idea of putting her in the bath though! :lol: :love:

Shes soo cutee!

I dont really like the idea of the balls :?
I kinda like to see her scurrying about free really.

I love hammies....

Someone I knew was desperate to get rid of hers so I ended up taking him and rehoming him, the poor love was in a diddy cage and had no water because his bottle broke and she couldnt be bothered to buy a new one, the cage was mouldy because it hadnt been cleaned out for 2 and a half months (made worse by the smallness of the cage)

He now lives in a biiiiiig cage and hes sooo happy, he doesnt have cuts on his nose where he chewed the bars for entertainment.

Your hammy is so cute Jane, I didnt even know you had any!! More pics in the future I think...

:love::love::love:

Beware though, Snickers has now mastered the art of climbing out of our bath. :shock: :lol::lol:

Aww she's a gorgeous hammy!! I'd never thought of putting my hammy in the bath while I cleaned him!! Is she staying where she is or being rehomed? I love the name Freckle, so cute!! :love::love::love:

Back