• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are littertrays for...? ADD YOURS!

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
If not flopping?! :lol:

Flopped2.jpg

I know it's not a great pic, but I just know if I'd tried to long to take a better one I would have disturbed their royal bunness', and we can't have that now! ;)

Post your buns flopped in their littertrays (as it's clearly the thing to do...)!

:lol::lol::lol: Brill photos! I thought Pie was the only bun who does this!

:roll:
DSC00650.jpg

Please excuse the poo in the background. It was clean out day!
DSC_3211.jpg

When she was a baby - first night at home! :love:
DSC00502.jpg

I :love::love::love: it!!!!!!

Symmetrical bunnehs!

Flopped2.jpg

I know it's not a great pic, but I just know if I'd tried to long to take a better one I would have disturbed their royal bunness', and we can't have that now! ;)

Post your buns flopped in their littertrays (as it's clearly the thing to do...)!

Flopped2.jpg

I have to say that's one of the best pics I've seen!! :lol: They're like a pair of bookends!! :love:

rosielittervsmall.jpg

Rosie :love::love: She looks like she's done a little pile of poos under her floppy little tail without moving :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: these pics are soooo funny :lol::lol::lol:

Blaze will only wee in his litter try and no where else in his hutch (which is fab when i,m cleaning it out as i can use a brush on the lino and theres no wet anywhere ) but will poop where ever he feels like it :lol: glad its not the other way round though ! but how can i learn him to do alot more poops in his tray too?

Thistle would like to join in with this cute litterbox picture thing... except is a bit embarrased because he can only just about fit his fat ar*e in his let alone flop! :oops:

Heheheheheheheheheh! :lol:

Note to self - buy bigger litter tray.

Here's mine! Though this was her carrier box (when she was tiny I add) and now she uses it as her indoor litter tray and flop bucket....

P1000945.jpg

Back