• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My cats.... cos I love them - Add your kittys!

This is Sky, he always seems to be half asleep when I get pics of him!
S7300670.jpg

S7300665.jpg

This does not look comfy!
S7300707.jpg

This is his sister Star, she loves sleeping on the fish tanks!
S7300664.jpg

Blurry but shows off her pretty face!
S7300668.jpg

Fish must die!!
S7300684.jpg

S7300685.jpg

Arrrgggh theres something on my nose.....
S7300687.jpg

They love practising hunting eachother!
S7300690.jpg

S7300691.jpg

Beautiful kitty cats :love:
Star looks so elegant, what a pretty cat.

Here's Napoleon enjoying the sunshine.
P1010941.jpg

Handsome boy :love:
P1010955.jpg

And Josie
P1010992.jpg

Being a snuggle kitten (please excuse me XD). I try not to have favourites out of the animals, but Jo is my baby. I love her so much :love: She won't sit with anyone else, everyone thinks she's unfriendly XD
Picture0020.jpg

Sorry some of them are pretty overexposed/webcammy :oops:

losing-the-plot are your cat's part siamese? They have very siamese looking heads.

Lovely kitties though.

Gorgeous cats on here! Here's my rescue babbies...

Lucky (he appeared in our garage one night during a storm in 2004...and never left!)
3853798844_2bdb1fde13.jpg

3679023426_7f6da8ca47.jpg

He is so naughty...he was starved when we found him, so he steals any chance he gets
3874901455_ecfe76bd8a.jpg

Rigsy (she was abandonned aged 4 weeks)
4411870986_de1d4256bb.jpg

3881499052_b51f822058.jpg

3679013626_c8ff0c674f.jpg

Awww thanks Katie - Mia knows it though - she's a real madam! :roll: :lol:

I can't believe how Fifi has grown :shock: last time I saw her she was only a kitten - she gorgeous & has beautiful amber eyes :love:

Loving everyone's kitty pics :) :love:

Lots of very beautiful kitties. :D

Here's my two little boys - we picked them up last week and we are utterly smitten with them, they're happy, playful, friendly, confident and have the loudest purrs ever. :love:

The blue one is Buxton (named after the northern blue cat in the magic roundabout) and the blue spotted tabby is Edison.

IMG_4813.jpg

BailsFloyd.jpg

Floyd (3yr old Burmese) & Bailey (8yr old Mandalay)
We adopted these boys when their previous owners went to live in Bahrain.
They love each other! In case you didn't guess!

This is my gorgeous baby girl (well, not really a baby now!) She was found scavenging for food near our bins age 4-5 weeks :love:

b101c0a8.jpg

Lots of very beautiful kitties. :D

Here's my two little boys - we picked them up last week and we are utterly smitten with them, they're happy, playful, friendly, confident and have the loudest purrs ever. :love:

The blue one is Buxton (named after the northern blue cat in the magic roundabout) and the blue spotted tabby is Edison.

IMG_4813.jpg

Soooooo cute!!! :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: She can be - her favourite game at the moment is hiding in the bath and jumping out on me. :shock: :lol:

Hehe!! My Sky loves the bath, I used to run a bath with the door open and sit on PC for few minutes, few weeks ago I heard a splash and he was literally in the bath batting bubbles!! His other favourite thing is if he wants a cuddle and you don't pick him up quick enough he will jump and cling onto you, or if I'm on PC and he wants attention and doesn't get it, he stretches his front legs up my legs, claws in knee!! Thinks he's funny!!

Back