• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

litter training sorry thought i was in chat duno how to move thread

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
:oops:Hi :wave: im looking for abit of advice if poss. Im in the middle of litter training my two buns (male and female both been 'done') and im getting on fairly well, they both use the tray but do still poop on the floor which is not a real prob, but they do seem to like peeing infront of the bedroom door. Im not sure who it is yet! Ive tried using white vinegar/water and ive also got some hospital cleaning wipes but nothing seems to get rid of the smell. My mums cat sometimes sits on the other side of the door because its where the airing cupboard is, so would they be doing it to mark their scent?
Also if i put any boxes in their room with hay inside for them to munch on that is big enough to sit in they pee in it. :roll: Sometimes Daisy even pees on the floor if there is hay on it.
I used to use hay for their litter tray but now use megazorb, will they always do this as i wanted to get a big tray and fill it with hay.
Sorry for the long post!

Back