• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another thread for Evie x (And anyone else who wants to see Grayson!)

10xtsgx.jpg

1087348.jpg

2cyjhc4.jpg

"What 'choo starin' at hoomin? I demand noserubs."

2cwsguq.jpg

A closed tin, he opened it himself :roll:

I've never met a bun like him, he's like a dog. All i have to do is put my hand on the floor, he comes running like a puppy :love:

I'm a bit concerned about his weight though :? he's still so scrawny :(

Look at the second pic!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love:
The ear!!!! Oh, Bless him!!
Looks like hes settled in!!!!
Thanks for the thread!!!!

:love: he's never sure what he wants to do with his ears
He's such a little character and he's a fabulous little boy
His favourite things are weeing on my bed :evil:, broccoli, my toy ducky (as pictured) and licking my feet :?
If I tell him off for being on my bed, he bounds over to me, licks at my feet and ankles till I move them and then pesters me for cuddles :roll:

:love: he's never sure what he wants to do with his ears
He's such a little character and he's a fabulous little boy
His favourite things are weeing on my bed :evil:, broccoli, my toy ducky (as pictured) and licking my feet :?
If I tell him off for being on my bed, he bounds over to me, licks at my feet and ankles till I move them and then pesters me for cuddles :roll:

He's cuuuute!! But did no one ever tell you, you can't tell off a rabbit, they never pay attention if you try, but a rabbit can tell off a hoomin!! :lol::lol:

He's cuuuute!! But did no one ever tell you, you can't tell off a rabbit, they never pay attention if you try, but a rabbit can tell off a hoomin!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
I get told off daily :? the odd poo kicked at me is often enough to let me know i've been bad :cry:
:lol:

Mine aren't bad and usually respond to a 'NO.'
:roll:

Having said that now... :evil:
:lol:

Back