• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun Jovie

BunMom

Alpha Buck
:wave:I just thought I'd do an update on little Jovie:love: He is looking better every day and certainly has a little bunnitude!:lol: He is great for a cuddle..once you catch him:lol: He is sooo good about being groomed and will even flop out while I am combing him:love:
Jovie sends lots of headlicks to Georgie who is such a lovely and caring person and saved him from a miserable existance:love:

I'm probably the world's worst photographer(I need lessons from Jane and Nursecroft:lol:) but here is the lovely Jovie...

Nom noms
100_1249.jpg

More nom noms hoomin'!
100_1254.jpg

Iz not impressed....
100_1268.jpg

Maybe if I sez a little prayer...I will have a forever mummy and daddy soon:(
100_1274.jpg

Happy flop!:love:
100_1275.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

There's my favourite boy! :wave: His ears look so much better! Do they look as good in real life as they do in the photos? I so wish mum had let me keep him :( I know he will end up with a great home though, and probably with a lot more space than I would have been able to give him. I couldn't manage to get any photo's that did him justice either! He seems to be the most un-photogenic bunny in the world! :lol:

I think this is the best photo I got....

... and he just looks wrong! :lol: Bless him!

Psssstttt, Madea.... have you seen my thread about his old owners latest bunny selling scheme? That woman defies belief. :shock: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=220719

georgie_f;3662708 I think this is the best photo I got.... [URL=http://img709.imageshack.us/i/013kq.jpg/ said:
013kq.jpg
[/URL]
... and he just looks wrong! :lol: Bless him!

Oh my goodness my heart just melted :love::love::love: He is so beautiful, a little black Eddie :love::love:

he is looking great and we should be able to take him in about 6 days:D

bet you'll miss him though

I am going to be so sad...be warned, I'll probably tear up:cry: I am very happy for Jovie though:D:love:

Jovie is Eddie's long lost brother!:D Must...be...reunited:D:lol:

Georgie, I can't believe he is the same bunny as in the photo you took. His ears look so much better but there will be some permanent scarring. I don't think it will be too noticable though. BTW, the comb you sent with him is so excellent. I went out and bought one for my rabbits:) It really works the best on Jovie though and I am getting next to no matting now. He is so good to groom, comb a little, cuddle a little, comb a little more, a few noserubs...I don't get much else done in the evenings:lol: It's time well spent.:love:

Whheeeeeey! I found the thread again! I really should start bookmarking the ones I reply in, I swear I must write questions all over the place and then never read the answers. :oops:

I love that photo of Eddie! Jovie is definately his twin. :love:

LOL, Madea, that's defo the same bunny, honest! :lol: He does just look sooooo much different! Glad the little comb is coming in handy. I kind of discovered them by accident - I'd always used a cat brush on my buns until Barley got a big old knot on his head and the only thing I could find to tease it out with was a head lice comb! :lol: I've got a few little combs dotted around here now. The metal teeth are really strong. Plastic combs are no good for tangles because the teeth bend. :? I'm quite jealous to hear of all these Jovie nose rubs and cuddles that I'm missing out on! :lol:

His old owner is an idiot. Plain and simple. I thought she was alright, just mis-informed, when I picked Jovie up but I was wrong. Even after me telling her about how many buns there are in rescue and told her everything from the MMC website, she's STILL breeding and advertising 'Easter bunnies'. I made an advert myself about the make mine chocolate campaign and hutch sizes etc and it's currently sat directly above her advert. Bet she's happy about that.... :roll:

Any news on a date for going to Jill's yet?

:lol: bun jovie! :lol: [you have to really spell them out for me - but that one is great!] and what a stunner he is!

Whheeeeeey! I found the thread again! I really should start bookmarking the ones I reply in, I swear I must write questions all over the place and then never read the answers. :oops:

I love that photo of Eddie! Jovie is definately his twin. :love:

LOL, Madea, that's defo the same bunny, honest! :lol: He does just look sooooo much different! Glad the little comb is coming in handy. I kind of discovered them by accident - I'd always used a cat brush on my buns until Barley got a big old knot on his head and the only thing I could find to tease it out with was a head lice comb! :lol: I've got a few little combs dotted around here now. The metal teeth are really strong. Plastic combs are no good for tangles because the teeth bend. :? I'm quite jealous to hear of all these Jovie nose rubs and cuddles that I'm missing out on! :lol:

His old owner is an idiot. Plain and simple. I thought she was alright, just mis-informed, when I picked Jovie up but I was wrong. Even after me telling her about how many buns there are in rescue and told her everything from the MMC website, she's STILL breeding and advertising 'Easter bunnies'. I made an advert myself about the make mine chocolate campaign and hutch sizes etc and it's currently sat directly above her advert. Bet she's happy about that.... :roll:

Any news on a date for going to Jill's yet?

la la la la la la la la la *covers ears* Did you say something:shock::lol:

I love what you did with the Make Mine Chocolate ad! It is so frustrating that there is so little that can be done about people like her, and her poor bunnies are the ones that suffer:( At least Jovie doesn't have to be one of them now:love:

Jovie is Eddie's long lost brother!:D Must...be...reunited:D:lol:

If I could choose which bunnies could come here he would be next on my list :love: But unfortunately it doesn't work that way, and we now have 3 special bunnies waiting for spaces here :(

D'y'know, when I decided to call him Jovie, the Bun Jovie conection hadn't occured to me at all. :roll: I'd been watching Elf and the lady in that was called Jovie. I still think Jovie Wan Ken Obe is his best name. ;) If I ever need anything named in the future, I shall be ringing Madea! :wave::lol:

So, sunday eh? That's kind of exciting but I also feel bad Madea has to say goodbye! I hope Jovie ends up having a really brilliant life somewhere. :love: I'm kind of inwardly hoping someone from RU will take him so they can keep us up to date but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. :roll::oops:

Liz, we're only messing with you ;) I know you're pretty busy with all your bunnies so I'm really not expecting you to offer him a home. :) Especially seeing as he's fit and healthy. He'd be jumping all over the older buns! :lol::love:

Back