• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Lara Nearly Killed Me !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
As Lara is an old lady (9) who has been very poorly recently you can imagine how I felt when I found her like this just now. Especially after what happened to Maya (RIP :cry:)

002-111.jpg

I really did think Lara had gone. Thank goodness she was (and still is) just sound asleep :)

aww, bless her. Does it help for me to say your body heals better when you're sleeping?! So she's doing her body so much good getting into such a deep sleep. Bless her, she's beautiful!

Bless her!

Random I know, but I have a fish who I keep thinking is dead and hes just sleeping!! Got the net out several times now for him to just get up and swim off!!

:love::love::love::love:

My Missy used to do that - her hearing & eyesight were :censored: too, so I'd be sitting prodding her in a panic:oops:

My mum got a goldfish out of the pond and put it in a bucket so that she could treat it for a fungal problem.

Twice my Dad and I looked at it and pronounced it dead only to find it swimming around in the bucket later.

Eventually my mother quipped 'I do hope you're going to double check me before you call the undertakers!' :lol::lol::lol:

Back