• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new addition Georgie Pudding

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
He arrived on Saturday & was to be bonded with Moo & Liquorice, but was absolutely terrified of them, so we decided to keep him separate.

He's blind in one eye and is absolutely gorgeous!

GeorgiePudding200310006.jpg

GeorgiePudding200310010.jpg

GeorgiePudding200310008.jpg

he is gorgeous zoe, i seen your post there about bonding them, i hope it turns out okay. fingers crossed with them.

He is LOVELY! :love:
Whether on his own or with other buns, I'm sure he'll be very happy to be with you. Lucky bun.

:love::love::love::love:

Are you not going to bond them now?

I might try it later. He ate virtually nothing the whole time he was with them and hardly moved. Since we have separated him he is eating much more normally and is really perky.

I did say he would have to go back to the rescue if he didn't bond with Moo & Liquorice as we didn't want a 3rd set up. However both me & my hubby have fallen madly in love with him so he's here to stay.

We are his fourth home :cry: (that we know of!!). The rescue had him for a year, they got him from a woman who took in pets free from free ads and sold them for money! :evil: He was kept in her cellar there with no light and a load of other animals. She couldn't sell him because of his eye (it is like a cateract sp?). And then obviously this woman had got him from someone getting rid of him on a freeads site! Where he came from before that is anyone's guess.

He's currently in a run in my ensuite (it's a big room!) and we will sort out a proper place for him this week!

What a little cutey!!! So your husband was alright with it in the end then?:lol: They are big ole softies really!!!:lol:

:evil: about the freeads woman tho

What a stupid cow the woman is. :evil: Some people have no shame.....or morals.

Poor little Georgie being past from pillar to post. I bet he's so hopeful that this home will be 'the one'. Lucky for him that he's well and truly caught the hearts of his new Mummy and Daddy. :D

He deserves your loving home after a rotten time. Nice one. :p

What a little cutey!!! So your husband was alright with it in the end then?:lol: They are big ole softies really!!!:lol:

:evil: about the freeads woman tho

when I told him that we may have to return him (hoping that he wouldn't let me!) he nearly bit my head of saying we are NOT returning him, he's staying with us for ever! Awww :love: :love:

I was very naughty. I sent hubby out while the rescue delivered Georgie Pudding. I even got my mate to come round for moral support, so he couldn't go off on one at me!

Evil free ads woman! :evil:

he's gorgeous:love: poor baby must have been through so much:( so glad he's got a lovely home now and i hope you've been very nice to your hubby for being so sweet:D

when I told him that we may have to return him (hoping that he wouldn't let me!) he nearly bit my head of saying we are NOT returning him, he's staying with us for ever! Awww :love: :love:

I was very naughty. I sent hubby out while the rescue delivered Georgie Pudding. I even got my mate to come round for moral support, so he couldn't go off on one at me!

Ah sneaky!!! I like it:evil:

Been there, done that too... :lol: My husband is also a softy and he loves my bunnies even though he doesn´t show it as mush as I do. He helps me build things for them and he lets them have plenty of room in our home. He also talks about them with his friends, that´s a really cool man I think. :)

Love Georgie, he looks so soft and friendly!

I might try it later. He ate virtually nothing the whole time he was with them and hardly moved. Since we have separated him he is eating much more normally and is really perky.

I did say he would have to go back to the rescue if he didn't bond with Moo & Liquorice as we didn't want a 3rd set up. However both me & my hubby have fallen madly in love with him so he's here to stay.

We are his fourth home :cry: (that we know of!!). The rescue had him for a year, they got him from a woman who took in pets free from free ads and sold them for money! :evil: He was kept in her cellar there with no light and a load of other animals. She couldn't sell him because of his eye (it is like a cateract sp?). And then obviously this woman had got him from someone getting rid of him on a freeads site! Where he came from before that is anyone's guess.

He's currently in a run in my ensuite (it's a big room!) and we will sort out a proper place for him this week!

o my gosh but darling, he'll certainly have a lovely home with you. hope he settles in better. poor chap sounds like he's been through hell and back.

Been there, done that too... :lol: My husband is also a softy and he loves my bunnies even though he doesn´t show it as mush as I do. He helps me build things for them and he lets them have plenty of room in our home. He also talks about them with his friends, that´s a really cool man I think. :)

Love Georgie, he looks so soft and friendly!

My hubby is like that! Someone came to the door yesterday and he couldn't wait to tell them about our new addition! :lol:

Back