• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate! - Add us on Facebook

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
If you don't know already, we have a Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5121336&id=701492328#!/group.php?gid=70956252032&ref=ts

It really works for us as a way of passing on news about the campaign to stop the impulse purchase of rabbits.

Why not add us and keep up to date with our projects, initiatives and post your news about rabbit welfare in your area.

In addition to RU members we have lots of new faces to meet and share views with.

We'll also be posting volunteer tasks over the coming months so that you guys can act as our foot soldiers in the battle to stop the impulse purchase of rabbits.

Come join in!

Helen

Im a group member! :wave:

100% willing to volunteer down here on my little island (as you know already ;)) :wave::wave::wave:

Just thought I'd say, I think the MMC idea is great! I'm hopefully going on a very popular childrens TV show (live) just before easter, so will try get my word in :)

Back