• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are there any plants your rabbits don't eat???

bridget

Alpha Buck
We're trying to get the garden looking nice but it seems every plant we put in - they munch!!

Anything that you've got in your garden your rabbits don't eat?

Many thanks.

;)

The only shrub I've planted that my bunsters have steadfastly ignored (all four of them) is Mexican Orange Blossom. I now have three of them in my otherwise bare garden :lol:.

Hello! I meant to post about this but forgot all about it! :oops:

There's a product on sale at Green Gardeners called (( Grazers )) - you water it on to your foliage and it's supposed to make the foliage unpalatable to rabbits. I emailed them about it and asked if it is non-toxic and totally safe to pets and all animals etc and they replied saying it will not harm rabbits or wildlife at all - it is a safe 'repellent' but does nothing other than alter the taste of the foliage. I'm planning to get some for my Perennial border, lol.

Hope this helps! :wave: x

I think that there have been threads on the forum about plants that rabbits do not like to eat but are non-poisonous if buns 'investigate' them.

There are also lots of lists online. However, some of these appear to make no distinction between plants that rabbits do not like and those that are poisonous to rabbits.

there are lists on here on what plants that are toxic to buns, but buns cant read :p:p

*whistles*

Back