• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have some vibes here please

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Hey guys,

Was after some vibes if you have any to spare.

Badger had pnuemonia. He is doing 'ok' at the mo, but the vet reckons the next 24-48 hours will tell us the prognosis, and he is one incredibly close to my heart. I need him to be ok.

Quick question about nebulising. I've never done it before, but just wondered how long it can take a make a difference?

Also, one of my other specials (in fact, this one is my world) is having a dental tomorrow. I'm not particular worried about the GA or anything, I can't forsee a problem, but I would jus love some vibes because I need him home and I need him in one piece.

Thirdly my Cloudy boy has been very ill. Looked like we were losing him last week but we've made a huge turn around and I'd love some vibes to keep that going.

Thanks so much in advance.

Thank you for the speedy vibes :)

Just for cuteness factor.

Badger

DSCN7586.jpg
]

Sky

Sky131midrollandlookingincrediblysw.jpg

Cloud

Cloud51329thApril2009.jpg

Than so much guys :)

I was relieved to wake up and find Badger still alive this morning. He's quite bright. I also haven't heard him cough since yesterday. He's eating and stuff and very lively too. His breathing is not wonderful, but he sleeps differently when he is out of the cage than when he is in it and I think this is making a difference, so for now, they are completely uncaged (oh what chaos this is causing!).

Just dropped Sky off for his dental. Hoping to hear from them ASAP that all has gone smoothly.

I haven't yet seen Cloud properly this morning, but he still seems to be doing well and came running over for food as I stuck my head round the door (must have been a disappointment for him because I didn't have any. Aw).

Each moment as it comes.

Hi, glad Badger is ok this morning and that there are some positive signs. Fingers crossed for him.

Hope Sky's dental goes well too.

Lots of vibes again.

Helen x

Hey bun hun

My bun Bella has an upper respiratory prob at the mo and after the vet nebulised her for the first time her breathing was much better and she was much more relaxed, she's still not 100% and is still on penicillin injections so I bought a nebuliser for home and it's great. I've been putting her on it half hr morning and eve and after she's been on it she has some discharge coming out of her nose which is great cos it's bringing it out of her and thats the best place for it!!!. mine was £37 from Amazon and I nebulise her with f10 antiseptic solution and water ( dilution is 4ml f10 to 500ml water ).
Any more info just ask xxx

Becks xx

Thank you Bella and Muffin's mummy! That's awesome info because that's what I'm supposed to be using (due to arrive at the vets today).

And thank you everyone else, especially clutterdrawer :)

I'm pleased to say Sky bounced back from his dental well and that Badger's breathing seems to have slowed a tad today, which I'm taking as a good thing. The Convenia should be kicking in from today onwards- hopefully, so hopefully he should start to improve more noticeably. Well, that's the hope!

Nebulisers are brill! Really helped Viola Rose a lot when she had breathing problems during myxi.

Hope he continues to improve.

Back