• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Blaze Normal ??

Rosiesmummy

Warren Scout
Blaze is booked to be neutered next friday but today when he was playing in the garden he kept climbing up Harvey,s back (cavalier King Charles Spaniel) Harvey sits and lets Blaze do it but today i looked over and Blaze was humping away at Harvey the dog, needless to say Harvey did,nt find it amusing at all and ran away :lol::lol::lol: has anyone elses rabbits done this?

An unneutered buck will often mount ANYTHING he can reach!! It's a male thing... :roll::lol:

:lol: thanks :lol: thank god for that haha was getting worried cause my dog is a male and neutered , cant wait till hes settled after his op cause i can really see him settling with a wifey cause he loves the dog:love:

Blue always use to go for the cats before he was done and afterwards until his hormoned had totally settled, now we have no humping of non rabbit creatures :)

Back