• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

not the same bun!!

pinkreptile

Warren Scout
Its amazing...Flower is now nothing like the scarred, bald, scared lil bun we got just a month and a hlf ago, the difference in her is immense...and today my bro was amazed to see I can pretty much do anything with her, and he is scared of rabbits himself...and ended up carrying her to her hutch when it was bedtime himself!! hehe

the day we got her
003.jpg

her scars starting to heal and fur regrow
002-3.jpg

and today with me...and then bro and my son Brandon
015-2.jpg

016-4.jpg

018-3.jpg

019.jpg

010-4.jpg

013-6.jpg

What a difference you've made to the wee mite. Lovely to see the children enjoy having her about too.:D

aaaaaaw thanx every1.....but we are the lucky ones to have her to be honest, she doesnt seem to have any faults at all:love:

crunchie she is actually Brandons rabbit:love: He helps clean her out and feed her bless him:D

she looks amazing - you've done a brilliant job with her:D (your bro does look a bit worried in that last pic but due to where she's sniffing, i'm not surprised! bunnies have sharp teefs:lol:)

Back