• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kirkby buns enjoying the sunshine

Tracy

Warren Veteran
I took a couple of the Kirkby lads to be neutered on Friday and have had them over the weekend while they recover from their op.

They go back to the rescue tomorrow evening after their check up, but I've made sure that I've spoilt them over the weekend. :)

I've spent the day alternating them in the run so that they have been able to enjoy the sunshine. :D

Here's the little one-eared lad. He is so sweet. :love:

Kirkby%20bun%201.JPG

Kirkby%20bun%202.JPG

Cute :love:

Kirkby%20bun%203.JPG

This cute little grey lad also had his tear ducts flushed, so he still looks a bit scruffy around the eyes at the moment.

Kirkby%20bun%204.JPG

Kirkby%20bun%205.JPG

I'd also like to say a big thank you to everyone who has bought my fleecey items as you have paid for this pair of lads to be neutered. Life will get better for these two boys now as they will soon be able to have a friend. :love:

Well done Tracy! I know that the one eared bunny needed neutering badly!:shock:
I hope they both find homes soon!:)

Awwww Tracy they look like they are having an absolute ball!!! :love::love::love:

Fingers crossed that somebody will now snap these little lads up :)

Fiiiiinally earless bun has been neutered! I hope he calms down now XD
The second one is one of my favourites! I was hoping he'd been adopted (one of my other favourites was adopted last week..). He's such a cutie ^_^

Back