• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polly & Harvey say 'sowwy mummy we din mean to twash our pen!!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Polly & Harvey were sulking with me this morning as I penned them in whilst I got some housework done & was busy in the kitchen :roll:

They decided that they would show naughty mummy how upset they were at be being penned in for a little while :? I wouldn't mind but it was about a hour at the most! :roll:

I'd only just cleaned them out - when they decided they would trash their pen!! :?

Anyone want a couple of buns good at trashing things?!? :p

DSCF4556.jpg

Looking as it should look when they're are not feeling upset with me! :roll:

DSCF4558.jpg

:lol::lol: they can come and join Honey she had been sulking for the last couple of days while she waited for her new cardboard castle to come. My poor carpet :roll:

:lol::lol: they can come and join Honey she had been sulking for the last couple of days while she waited for her new cardboard castle to come. My poor carpet :roll:

Oh dear naughty Honey - at least Polly & Harvey can't dig up a tiled floor!! :roll:

When shall I pop Polly & Harvey over to you? ;) :lol:

Sorry, Denise, but it's your fault! You shouldn't have paired up a BARC bunny with a Kirkby one! :roll::lol: The combination, as you have started to realise, can be complete demolition of your house. :shock::lol:

Sorry, Denise, but it's your fault! You shouldn't have paired up a BARC bunny with a Kirkby one! :roll::lol: The combination, as you have started to realise, can be complete demolition of your house. :shock::lol:

:shock::shock::shock: noooooo please don't say that!!! The house is well chewed & bunnied as it is!! They can't do any more damage!!! :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back