• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies freeranging in the sunshine...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

Wots this??? (Teddy's furr post grooming...)
IMG_3786.jpg

:shock: Its stuck on my nose!!
IMG_3788.jpg

Ewwww get it off!
IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

Last edited:
awwww they are soooo lovely!!!! I love the little black one (sorry I don't know its name) who is diving across the yard hehehe :love:

Gorgeous pictures - I want your brown rabbit? Can I ask where you got him? Or what the breed colour is?

Your brown coloured bunny is such a BBBeeeaaauuutttiifffuulll colour!! :love::love::love:

Lovely Photos! :D

Last edited:
Awwwwhhh! Dreamer is gorgeous :love: I had a black and tan called Diego but I lost him last year to EC and an inner ear infection that my vet didn't know how to treat. I found RU not long after and kicked myself for not finding you guys before he was PTS. :cry:

You're photo's of Dreamer have made me really nostalgic now! I miss my little boy.:(

Oh Dreamer! He's the choccy/tan? What do you polish his coat with??! Don't think I've ever seen such a shiny bunny!! :love::love::love:

Thankyou yeh he's a Chocolate Tan, haha yeh he does have a lovely coat, i just think its a good diet and he adore his space, he goes out everyday free range and has a 12ftx1oft garage, hes a very happy chappy.

Back