• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog crate - someone has offered it a new home!

Liz1966

Warren Veteran
UPDATE: Someone has come forward and offered to have the dog crate so it should be going to a good home soon!

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

I bought a dog crate for Storm and Mallow a couple of years ago but now they live permanently outside I don't need it anymore. I'm having a clear out because I hope to be moving house soon and am happy to give it away free to any RUer. It's 106 cms long by 70 cms wide. You'd need to be able to collect it from Fernhurst which is about 3 miles south of Haslemere in Surrey. PM me if you want it.

Here's a piccie (I can give you the shelf as well but not the other bits). Storm of course will not be going!:

DSC00352.jpg

Last edited:
wish I was nearer too! thats great!

This is what Ive been thinking of - All the indoor bunny cages are way too short in height form what Ive seen - Im thinking about a dog cage too...lotsa height, a second floor and you can fold them away when & if the buns want to live outside! Thanks for the pic - nice to see what Im trying to imagine! Hope the new owner enjoys!

Back