• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want a big white bunny?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I will pay someone to take her. 2am I ended up on the sofa because of the noise she was making. Digging on the wooden floors, attacking her bed, pulling the covers off our bed, throwing her litter tray about.

I am still not well and really needed a good night sleep so she is in alot of trouble today!

She seems to have become so fiesty whereas she used to be really quiet and subdued. I am now thinking about trying a bond with Strawberry when we move to see how it goes. Somehow I cant see her allowing him to bully her anymore!

Hope you are well soon :( and get some sleep.

I think trying her with strawbs could be a good idea, if her confidence is growing then she might not let him push her around anymore.
Plus you know your bunnies better than anyone and if you think it could work then i say go for it :)

I'll swap her for my two!

They some how managed to open the kitchen door all by themselves last night and even turned the tv on for their entertainment. Remote control, my purse and the notes from the instructors workshop I went on yesterday are all severly chewed!

I'll swap her for my two!

They some how managed to open the kitchen door all by themselves last night and even turned the tv on for their entertainment. Remote control, my purse and the notes from the instructors workshop I went on yesterday are all severly chewed!

:lol::lol::lol: Bet u got such a fright when the Tv came on in the night! Sorry, shouldn laugh ;) The're just so mischievous arent they :lol:
xxx

:lol::lol::lol: Bet u got such a fright when the Tv came on in the night! Sorry, shouldn laugh ;) The're just so mischievous arent they :lol:
xxx

I didn't hear it during the night - we have a town house and our room is on the top floor so I was completely unaware of anything happening - I got a fright this morning when I came down! My first thought was to check to french doors in case someone had been in the house :roll: :lol:

She is going downstairs in Bungles cage tonight and Bungle is going to free range in our room. He will probably just wee on the bed but I cant sleep with Snowdrop in there again!

Back