• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any laid back,single,friendly,handsome boy buns out there? U/D POST 15, pic post 20

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
I am considering (only considering at the moment!) possibly getting Littlebun a husband......it looks like the bond with the others may never happen and she is desperate for company bless her, she is so friendly and laid back so i would want the same qualities in a husband for her, or even a girlie if it's possible they would bond.I would love a lop,and preferably smallish but not really fussy as long as it is the perfect match :)
I would have to make a definete decision and would probably be after we come back from hols in may but any potential husbands or wives :oops: out there feel free to post any pics ;)
If anyone knows of a suitable bun please let me know :wave:

Last edited:
I am considering (only considering at the moment!) possibly getting Littlebun a husband......it looks like the bond with the others may never happen and she is desperate for company bless her, she is so friendly and laid back so i would want the same qualities in a husband for her, or even a girlie if it's possible they would bond.I would love a lop,and preferably smallish but not really fussy as long as it is the perfect match :)
I would have to make a definete decision and would probably be after we come back from hols in may but any potential husbands or wives :oops: out there feel free to post any pics ;)
If anyone knows of a suitable bun please let me know :wave:

I think it's fantastic you're getting her a friend. I'm sure there's the perfect bun out there that we can help you find. You forgot to mention where you live though! :lol:

Oops!!!!! i am in the north - Yorkshire :wave:
She is such a lovely bun, she thinks she is a dog i think! she still tries to make friends with the others (she can't get to them but still tries bless her)
I have to think seriously about it first but can't hurt to put the word out just in case....;):)

Sounds like one of my foster boys would have been perfect, unfortunately for you I'm keeping them!
I hope you find the perfect boy!

Bunny BUrrows is in north yorkshire if you take littlebun she will let littlebun pick her husbund that way shes getting the bunny she likes best and not who you like best.
Its bunny burrows open day sunday 28th march at richmond market halls you could speak with gwen then or spy her webpage www.bunnyburrows.btik.com
I took winnie few years ago and he had pick of 3 his best girl was angel and never had fight yet. If you read our story not just a rabbit it was all explained in there.

Bunny BUrrows is in north yorkshire if you take littlebun she will let littlebun pick her husbund that way shes getting the bunny she likes best and not who you like best.
Its bunny burrows open day sunday 28th march at richmond market halls you could speak with gwen then or spy her webpage www.bunnyburrows.btik.com
I took winnie few years ago and he had pick of 3 his best girl was angel and never had fight yet. If you read our story not just a rabbit it was all explained in there.

I've got your book :wave:
Will bear them in mind!

Someone has told me of an unwanted litter on freecycle....about 30 mins away from me,they are 'free' not even 'free to a good home' :(
Dunno if i should look :?

Someone has told me of an unwanted litter on freecycle....about 30 mins away from me,they are 'free' not even 'free to a good home' :(
Dunno if i should look :?

As they aren't selling the buns for profit, they are technically 'rescue' rabbits. The only problem with a baby is you'd have to wait quite a few weeks before you could introduce them.

It gets better...my neighbour has just rang me and asked if i could take in a female bun, turns out it only lives up the road from me, the lady wants a new home for it as it isn't getting along with the others....oh my, what to do???

Ok so my day didn't quite go to plan.......after the phonecall i got from a neighbour i appear to have adopted a bun. I have no idea how it happened - honest :oops::oops::oops:
I went to see the girl concerned, she had been tried to be bonded into a group of 3, then tried as a housebun along with the housebun they already had. Neither worked and both lots of buns had attacked her at some point :cry:
She has a hole in her ear (healed but a hole none the less), a mix of what i think is fur and skin on the end of her nose where they have attacked her and a couple of small scabs. She was so friendly i said i'd give her a go with Littlebun. The lady was very upset to let her go i must say i felt awful for her.
She is a lovely friendly bun who loves to flop out (til she gets humped again!) and sit on my knee and be fussed.I have groomed her gently as she had quite a few matts in her fur, having never owned a fluffy bun before i could do with some tips please!
I have spent several hours in the bathroom bonding her with Littlebun, so far touch wood it's going ok, Littlebun is the one doing all the humping,chasing and fur pulling believe it or not :roll:
The newby is called Duffy, i'm not sure whether to change her name or not tbh (that's if the bonding goes to plan :oops:)

Last edited:
Photos photos! :)

i would groom her daily or everyother day, depending on how 'fluffy' she is.
i do fuzzy every other day. if she has matts i suggest cutting them out instead of trying to brush them out, dont want to pull at the fur, its like someone pulling at your own hair :shock: ouch :)

hope the bonding goes well x

Last edited:
I know little bun is only young so not neutered but is the new one neutered?

The bunny is in good health, has been vacc'd and had a recent vet visit and has a clean bill of health. She isn't neutered yet as she is only young herself but they will both be getting done asap subject to bonding. If the bonding doesnt work she will be going back to her original owner who will then have to try and find her a good home. She wanted her to come to me as she has heard about my love for bunnies :oops:

Photos photos! :)

i would groom her daily or everyother day, depending on how 'fluffy' she is.
i do fuzzy every other day. if she has matts i suggest cutting them out instead of trying to brush them out, dont want to pull at the fur, its like someone pulling at your own hair :shock: ouch :)

hope the bonding goes well x

Thanks Vicki! :wave:
She isn't quite as fluffy as fuzzy :lol:
She has more round her face then random tufts elsewhere, i eased the out and cut a couple out as i knew it would hurt her otherwise but she did need a good brush bless her
as for the pics i knew someone would ask so i am uploading them now! :)

Back