• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley Has Acute Pneumonia :-( 25th March-Deteriorating :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I think he's dying :-(

He has been started on abx, anti-inflammatories and he's been nebulised.
The emergency Vet will do no more except PTS :cry:
I will of course call the Vet out for that if needed

:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Aww poor stanley got my fingers crossed for him sending loads of ((((((((((((((((((((((vibes)))))))))))))))))))))

Oh noooo! I am so sorry to hear this hun, it must be such a hard time for you at the moment. Please keep us updated!

What a worry for you, after having had so many bunny problems recently. I hope he makes a recovery, but if he doesn't then nobody could do more for him than you do !

oh gods jane......why another bun...:cry:

all i can do is send vibes for stanley to be able to breathe...and hopefully improve....xx

i have bertie still with breathing probs...worse suddenly again and thats an upper airway problem and scary enough.......to be in your shoes or stanleys paws.......speechless..................:(

Oh no Jane! How is Stanley now? I am sending tons of vibes for him, poor love, I really hope he can pull through xx

Back