• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am in love - my new bunny! * now with piccie pg 2*

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I picked up Mittens today -Im in love :love::love::love: It was a 8 hour round trip :shock: roadworks, torrential rain - Ive had it all today and had a slight divert with Nutkin getting dropped off at Pizza hut!! (well dropped off to new owner (biscuitblossom)..Thanks so much for the wine and choccie cake :p

Mittens is lovely :love: so nosy and friendly - she was the perfect companion on my otherwise lonely trip! - she is now settling in and eating hay as if it is going out of fashion - im hoping she will fall in love with charlie! :D

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=217222

Last edited:
Glad mittens has settled in ok :) She was a cutie :love:

Nutkin is also settling in well and munched away at her dinner as soon as it was put in front of her :) Thank you for doing a detour to bring her to me.

Yay, congratulations! Very exciting!!

Mittens looks gorgeous. :love::love: I hope she and Charlie get on well together!

Nice to hear some happy news!!

Helen x

I am so glad they are both settling in well.

So sorry I couldn't be there.

They are both so sweet, and I can't imagine them being hard to bond :love:

Glad mittens has settled in ok :) She was a cutie :love:

Nutkin is also settling in well and munched away at her dinner as soon as it was put in front of her :) Thank you for doing a detour to bring her to me.

Aww good - glad Nutkin is ok too! I have never seen such a dinky bunny :love:

I just Pm'd you! ( I managed to forget to give you the form!! at least I remembered to give you Nutkin :lol::lol:)

You know you can always bring them all to me and I will see who they want their living arrangements with :lol: :wave:

You know you can always bring them all to me and I will see who they want their living arrangements with :lol: :wave:

yes thankyou :D I may take you up on your offer but I also did not realise you were sooooo far!! It took me 4 hours :shock: so im kinda glad I didnt bring them all up today and have to make the journey again next week!! :lol:
I may 'if I feel brave' have a go myself - if not its over to you!!! :lol:

This is the cute little Mittens arriving at her new home - look at her blue eyes :love: and bunches :love:

CIMG1819.jpg

Glad you picked up the bunnies and got home OK :wave:

Good job I told you how far out we were from your route or you would still be travelling now :lol::lol:

I am sure your bonding will go well, what ever you decide :)

Back