• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waffle's new digs

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
This morning I moved Waffle from the living room as there isn't space in there for 2 and she is now in the spare room. I cleared everything out I could and this lovely space is the result.

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

Hopefully I can get rid of our old bed which is taking up most of the space it there at some point but she has at least half the entire space of the spare room. :D

Awesome name, used to have a toy dog called Waffle and everyone laughed at it's name :( :lol:

Looks lovely :) My bunnies would have destroyed all of it in minutes.

Awesome name, used to have a toy dog called Waffle and everyone laughed at it's name :( :lol:

Looks lovely :) My bunnies would have destroyed all of it in minutes.

My boyfriend thought of the name and everyone else liked it so it stuck :D.

She is very well behaved and has been in there since 10am this morning and it still looks neat :lol: I had to put something down to cover the floor as she wouldn't come out of the cage onto the laminate flooring as she hates it :roll:

Just a note to say that cage isn't going to be shut it's just for use as a base. she has now christened the duvet cover by peeing on it :roll: I can't get her to understand litter training she thinks the litter tray is a nice hay bed and won't pee in it:shock:

Back