• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good News.

zoe6660

Warren Scout
after crying about my rabbits and getting upset i pulled myself together and today i made the move of bonding my 2 boys and im glad i didnt give up.

basicly i done this in the kitchen and put them both down and fugde bit him 4 times and i was going to pull them apart but he stoped and started humping him and thats all he done and sammy would ly there to say he knows fudge is dominant so im glad is this good sign so there wasnt much movement from sammy so i put the playpen in the garden so they got more room and the same happen humpping him again and sammy would lye there doing nothing and i was going to sort the hutch out but didnt have the lader so let them out in the big garden and they didnt bother much so im glad no fighting :D is this good?
so now im thinking on selling they hutch to get a shed and turn that into a good rabbit home but they expensive so im going to see if someone would swap. coz i spent £160 on this **** hutch.

You need to keep the space fairly small and neutral to start with. Even the best bonds take time. Maybe keep the hutch for now and build up to the shed?

Back