• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your bunnys nicknames!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
OK, I know I cant be the only one out there who has silly nicknames for my buns ;) So in honour of bun-day (and just abit of wkend light heartedness) lets share the rediculous nicknames our poor buns have to suffer! No holding back, the sillier the better :D
I'll go first,

Timmy, also known as Eggsy, Egglet or sir Eggsalot (came from when he was a baby and he was all fresh and brand new...makes sense if u think about it, honest) and also Tim Timminy, Tim Timminy, Tim Tim Cheroo :oops:

Mimi, also known as pootles or moomoo :oops: (Only had her for 2 and a half months so Im sure theres more to come!)

And my incredibly, desperatly missed bridge bun Tilly was affectionately known as Tilly toodlepip, toodles and most regularly what is basically a noise, that I cant even spell! :oops:

The funny thing is they totally respond to these stupid names! And its not just me, the boyf calls them these names too, and even has a few of his own nicknames for them :lol::lol:
Cant wait to hear all of yours, god I hope I'm not the only one!

Hope you're all having a fab wkend and buns are all well xxxx
xxx

Smudge is often called 'Big bum!' unfortunately its inherited from me! :oops: She is also known as moo moo and bossy boots

Puzzle is known as poo poo and inspector priot (sorry about the spelling) as he has the mostache.

Blossom is known as madam, princess and yes u guessed it boo boo!!! :lol:

Hi,

Well for a start our pairs are called the Flumps and the Snoops respectively!!

The Snoops

Twinkle = Twinkle Toes
Star = Starry White Socks

The Flumps

Starbuck = Starby, Mr S, Leaping Lord and the Black Prince
(He is deaf but we still call him all these names!)

Fay = Miss Fay, Little Brown Boots, Snood

Some are obvious but the rest, dont ask us why!:D

My current buns (haha)

Rimmi = Rimster, Rimmimeister, Rim, my love bun, Rimmi bum

Winter = Win, Winnie, Winty, Winnie win win win, Winnie bum

Tessy = Tess, Big bun, fatty and 'Handsome' when she was a baby because I thought 'she' was a 'he'!!

Past buns

Tabby = baby, babby, Tabby babby, Tabby babby baby, misses, fatty

Tipsy = beautiful, Tipsy wipsy, Tips, snuggler, poorly girl (when she had her abcsesses)

And collectively, my dog (Minka), Tabby, Tipsy and Tessy were known as my beaches Haha

Oh, and Minka:

Minka = Minka, stinka, minki, baby, stinky feet, poochy, pooch, wench, the beach, fleabag

Smudge - Most commonly she's my 'muggle' :oops:
And then it's mudgie, smuffle, mudgey baby =]

Simba is my fluffy bum. He also has the nickname gayface from some of my housemates. Just cause he's fluffy :cry:

I love this thread! :lol:

Ginger is 'Ginger Bun' and Pickles 'Pickle Pie'. Collectively they're 'The Hot Cross Buns', 'The Toasted Tea Buns' or 'The Iced buns', depending on the weather! Often they're just 'Mummeh's Bad Boy Bunnehs!' though. ;)

My horse Gulliver is 'Gullie Gumdrops'.

My Border Collie Floss is, wait for it...

Woo, Woochi, Princessa Woochia, Aziboo (Azi for short), Slug, Worm, Wormy-Woo, Fish Face, Sausage Dog, Tinkerbell, Doofus-Woofus, Goofball, Flower Fairy and Collie-Flower. Yep, I'd better leave it there I think or I'll be at it all night!

Last edited:
Charlie-Leo...
Charliebum, charlie, moocow, tufty, gorgeous, gitty, bigbum, lovelyboy

Gitty is the most common :lol:
My mam calls him Charles :(

I love this thread! :lol:

Ginger is 'Ginger Bun' and Pickles 'Pickle Pie'. Collectively they're 'The Hot Cross Buns', 'The Toasted Tea Buns' or 'The Iced buns', depending on the weather! Often they're just 'Mummeh's Bad Boy Bunnehs!' though. ;)

Hee hee!!:lol::lol:

Stew - Stewie Louie, Stew girl, Mummy's special girl :oops:
Dumpling - Dumps, grumps
Belle - Belle girl
Littlebun - Lb, or at 3am 'STOP CHEWING AND LET ME SLEEP!'

for some reason i call Alvin

Alvi pants :oops::oops: i have no idea where it came from but it annoys me and i cant seem to stop it :oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pearl is just my angel or princess :love::love:

Maddie is Maddie moomoo, Maddie moomin or madmads

Joseph is Joey or fluffy bum!

Lionel is liney, liney pop, poppet or munchkin

Lolly is lolo, lollypop, my girl lollypop or lollypoppy or of course Princess Lolo

Izzy is just Iz

Oscar is osc or oscie

Fifi (cat) is Fifi trixibell, fifi monster, fif or moany minnie :lol:

I don't have any for Liam and Niamh

Last edited:
:lol::lol:
Rosie: Beautiful, darling girl, clever girl, mummy's / daddy's little princess, Rosielea (she was Rosalea in rescue), Rosebowl, little mouse, Rosie Posey

Little Ted: Teddy, Ted, tiddler, Tiddlebum, little teddy tiddle pants (cos he had a few accidents when we first got him :oops:), beautiful boy, clever boy, funny sausage.

They both get Little Monsters, Pumpkin, Snugglebun, Little Trouble

I'm sure there must be loads more but these are the ones that spring to mind :lol:

Last edited:
Edison = Edipops, Eds, Edser, Edimon, Edimon the Moo
Poppet = Popsy, Popsicle
Sally = Smookins, Smooks, Smooky, Smooshkins (aunty Jill Luvabun calls her this)
Pixie = Pie, Pix
Gemima = Gemsy, Gemsy Joo Jar, Gemaloolar, Moo, Moomin, Moomin Ma
Rupert = Ruptydoo, Roops
Bear = Beardidoo
Arnold Monkfish = Monkey, the Monks
Josie = Izzy, Izzytwig, Josiejoo
Percy = Purse
Bumbellina = Bumbles
Fudge = Fudgeyfoodles, Foodles
Lucas = Cookie, Cookieman, The Cookster
Katie = the Katester
Tululah = Tally bun (the Tallybun!) Tally,
Summer = pudding
Harriet = the Bus, Hazza, Hazmina, Big Bus, Hazminda
Noah = Nonnie, No, Nonnie No

the others don't seem to have any nick names.......

Our piggies are

Melody = Melly Pig
Angelica = Angeli, Gellypig
ARChie, ARChie Pig

rosie - rose, roz, rosalynne, rooster :shock: yes she resonds and also rosie rooster booster :shock: she listens to that too :oops: :lol: it was ever since a horse running on tv called rooster booster won a big race, and i said rosie rooster booster your going for your booster injections tomo, and she loved being called that :lol::lol::lol: and rosie baby, or my little girl

locksley- locksley pocksley, locks, lockhead, loxi, and babs

mowgli was, mougs, mogs mainly, moghead, moggy foggy, moggy foggy doggy, mogga fogga doga :oops:, moogulls, fat boy slim :oops: and mo

Last edited:
Back