• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My guilty secret - the pictures so far!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Moo, Liquorice & my newcomer Georgie Pudding

They are currently being bonded in my ensuite!

A bit of grooming going on!
GeorgiePudding004.jpg

Indifference
GeorgiePudding006.jpg

All too much for some
GeorgiePudding007.jpg

Does it look like it's going OK? Things seem fine so long as Georgie Pudding doesn't move. When he moves there is a little bit of nipping, but then followed by a bit of washing! :lol:

All seems to be going swimmingly!!!
How long has it been???

about 4.5 hours now!

I didn't tell anyone about it. I even sent my husband out on a mission & when he came home the rescue had delivered a bunny! :lol: He knew nothing! oops :oops:

about 4.5 hours now!

I didn't tell anyone about it. I even sent my husband out on a mission & when he came home the rescue had delivered a bunny! :lol: He knew nothing! oops :oops:

Good Girl!!!!!

Any chasing, humping, fur pulling yet??
Mrs Bun and Roland did nothing for 3 days!!! Then she humped him!!!:lol::lol:

about 4.5 hours now!

A woman after my own heart!!:lol:

Looks as though theyre doing ok so far ,hope it continues that way!

:love::love::love:

It looks like things are going really well. :D:D:D What did hubby say or has it not sunk in yet? :lol::lol:

Good Girl!!!!!

Any chasing, humping, fur pulling yet??
Mrs Bun and Roland did nothing for 3 days!!! Then she humped him!!!:lol::lol:

no not yet. Quite a lot of Moo grooming him. A bit of stamping and lunging. Not much else.

Last edited:
They spent all night together with not a problem & then this morning Moo went from grooming Georgie to full locked on to him! I seperated them and took him out. Will put them together again in a bit - will let Moo calm down first. That doesn't sound normal does it?

Worried about going back to work tomorrow. if I leave them and this happens they could end up killing each other!

Back