• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is WRONG with people??!!

pooks

Warren Scout
I just feel i need to vent some anger!!

Firstly, i'm sure most of you have seen the report on the bunny who was left in a burning hutch and is now utterly terrified of humans and a nervous wreck

Secondly, I keep seeing so many little hutches for sale that are not big enough - when will retailers realise how incredibly responsible they are for so many bunnies not having enough space

I just feel so mad that people are so careless, selfish, stupid, ignorant and just plain nasty to rabbits. I mean, how can that horrible woman have burnt that poor little bunny and potentially get a WHOLE 6 months in jail or a £20,000 fine - she should get both at the very least!! The punishment for animal cruelty is just not enough in my view. That bloody woman should get a whole lot worse - and there's me worrying that im being mean to my bunnies cos im moving them into a shed/run setup (that'll be much bigger than they have now!).

Words fail me sometimes...........

Sometimes there isnt much RIGHT with people.......

As a species, I am thoroughly disgusted. I hope she gets her karma some time though, if she were near me I would have had her with a baseball bat already.... or my cricket bat, or even my OHs cricket bat, as his is bigger and heavier than mine.........

I read the story at work about the vile fat beast of a "woman" burning that poor bunny. I sat at my desk with tears rolling down my face - I actually HATE this woman so much - I never knew I had so much anger in me!!

She will get what is coming to her - absolutely no doubt about it. I just hope it's slow and extremely painful.

Why don't we all go to the Court hearing next week - get a load of us up there and lob eggs, bricks, concrete slabs at her?

Just a thought....

There are some kind decent human beings out there - I think most of them in the UK are on this website.

Animal cruelty really really makes me sick and angry though. I just have NO idea why anyone would want to harm a defenseless animal. It's so wicked!! RSPCA don't really do much - I've reported things to them in the past but nothing much gets done.. :roll:

Why don't we all go to the Court hearing next week - get a load of us up there and lob eggs, bricks, concrete slabs at her?

QUOTE]

not least because you could get a prison sentance and not be able to look after your bunnies, and because we should leave justice to those we have put in power.

Far better to sign the petition to 10 downing steet.
sue

QUOTE]

not least because you could get a prison sentance and not be able to look after your bunnies, and because we should leave justice to those we have put in power.

Far better to sign the petition to 10 downing steet.
sue

I know, I know - it's just what I feel like doing :cry:

Is there a petition?

There was a cruelty case round our way not long ago - not with a bun (I won't go into the details as it's far too upsetting) but that person got what they deserved - not from the courts because everyone knows the "punishment" they dish out is lame.

Just glad I don't live near her or I'd end up in prison.

Thanks for the above links - i have signed the petition and forwarded it to people in my contacts list to prompt them to do the same.

Back