• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just bought a fab wendy house!!

Brilliant price, cheaper than lots of those larger hutches too. You could grow some flowers out of the chimney ! :D

Brilliant price, cheaper than lots of those larger hutches too. You could grow some flowers out of the chimney ! :D

lol! That sounds like a plan! Im gonna shelve above the window height to store my bunny stuff and then provide much lower shelving for the bunnies to climb onto. Also, i will install a cat flap and connect my 6x6ft run to it - i'm so excited! And i can paint it to look pretty and have flowers etc!!

All the shed/wendy housing ideas on here have been great for providing inspiration - i cant wait to get started!!

Did you order on the internet as its not showing the extra 20 % when i try:roll:

I requested to reserve in store and you have to do that online. You will then get a call/text from B&Q to tell you you can collect next day. If you collect on sunday you should receive another 20% off (taking the total to £135ish). You pay for the item when you collect in-store. I think the 20% off finishes tomorrow.
If your B&Q has the item in stock then you would prob be able to order and collect by tomorrow. Hope that helps?

So, go onto the website and find the playhouse - then click on 'reserve in-store' icon, by doing this you will set your store to your preference i.e the store nearest you - once you have set to your preferred store, click on 'return to shopping' - then click 'buy online' - then it will have highlighted that you want to reserve online and it will haave the total cost as £135ish but you don't pay online, you pay when you collect in-store

Nooo the chimney's there so that Santa can deliver their pressies! (Is it sad to admit that it was my Dad that said that? :lol:)

Oh wow I love it! How many buns will you be having in this? How long would it take to clean out, roughly?

Back