• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Win, she is so clever :)

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Winter: Dis is my new favwut toy!!!
100_2150.jpg

Winter: I peeks it ups!
100_2149.jpg

Winter: I frows it!
100_2151.jpg

Winter: And me in my tenty.... I wuvs it, I haz binkee to do nows! Byes!
100_2152.jpg

Charlie: awww i wuvs you Winter :love: (Im goin to steals you from Wimmi) as mummah as not got me a gilfriend yet! :(

Rimmi: Tarlie, yoo habba get your own hubba hubba, Winnie is my doe and I wuvs her lots.... I not even share her! Yoo need ta nips yur mummeh till she gets you a doe.... plus, I haz already humps her and rubbed my chin on her... she mine!!

Charlie: humphh mummah tort me it was gud to share :evil:

Anyways I ovaherd mummah and dada talkin about a girl for me cald Mittens but Im waiting patiently but shes not terned up yets... :( Im goin to humps her too when she gets here :D

Charlie: humphh mummah tort me it was gud to share :evil:

Anyways I ovaherd mummah and dada talkin about a girl for me cald Mittens but Im waiting patiently but shes not terned up yets... :( Im goin to humps her too when she gets here :D

Rimmi: Keeps nipping her, shee give in eventially.... and wid da does, yoo have to bee nice, give em licky head and den sneak awound da back!! Hahaha

I love Rimmi and Winter ALMOST (I said ALMOST) as much as I love Mrs Bun,Roland, BB and Lily Shane.....now, thats ALOT!!!

Hand them over.................:D

I love Rimmi and Winter ALMOST (I said ALMOST) as much as I love Mrs Bun,Roland, BB and Lily Shane.....now, thats ALOT!!!

Hand them over.................:D

I think not...... They are staying with me forever and ever and ever because I love them so much my heart could burst, you cant love them that much can you??

Gosh, does that mean you are a ghost now? Scary!!!

I am very much alive and enjoying my Skippy on toast,washed down with a brew!!:lol::lol::lol:

Ive examined Winnies and Rimmis pics....he always looks so surprised!! and he has that lovely Nethie little cross mouth...Winnies is more pointier!! and shes so feminine!!! A real gentle look in her eyes and her expression...
Watch out Cheltenham.....:p:p:p

Back