• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny biscuits

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I was just wondering, could those of you that bought more than one flavour for your bunnies tell me which ones they prefered?

My lot just eat them all the same so don't really know which ones are their favourite. Food is food to them :roll::lol:

I have started baking again so thought I needed to do a bit of market research :lol: Although I am trying a few new ideas this time. I love making them , I'm like a kid with playdough :oops::lol:

Mine have had apple and banana biscuits and the honey and banana logs. They didn't discriminate, as their moto is: everything must be eaten!:roll::)

Rimmi and Winter loved the WHOLE of the mixed bag you sent, but I think Rimmi LOVES the logs and Winter liked the current squares :)

I thought it would be the logs :roll::lol: They are such a :censored: to make. Looks like I will have to do some more then. I have made a few more but I have made them bigger as it was a bit easier to roll them that size :)

I thought it would be the logs :roll::lol: They are such a :censored: to make. Looks like I will have to do some more then. I have made a few more but I have made them bigger as it was a bit easier to roll them that size :)

Rimmi and Winter say theirs dont have to be log shaped, in face, they are quite happy to force their mum to buy mis-shapes/broken/offcuts, they arent so fussed about looks :D

Rimmi and Winter say theirs dont have to be log shaped, in face, they are quite happy to force their mum to buy mis-shapes/broken/offcuts, they arent so fussed about looks :D

I'm sure that my gang of buns agree with Rimmi and Winter: it's not the shape, but the taste that counts.:wave:

Now you tell me after I have spent the afternoon carefully cutting out bunny faces and carrot shapes, that insisted on falling apart :roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bungle loved his honey and banana logs. Then again he also loved the plain easter shaped ones you made too!

He doesnt care what shape they are, they dont stay that way for long when he starts on them!

Alfie and Bubbles aren't fussed on flavour - they'll bite my fingers off to get me to drop the biccies, no matter what the flavour. :shock: :lol:

The logs were good as they lasted absolutely ages and seemed to be the most interesting, but the round/square biccies are good as they can be broken in half and shared - not that Alfie and Bubbles approve of me doing that. :roll:

Alfie and Bubbles aren't fussed on flavour - they'll bite my fingers off to get me to drop the biccies, no matter what the flavour. :shock: :lol:

The logs were good as they lasted absolutely ages and seemed to be the most interesting, but the round/square biccies are good as they can be broken in half and shared - not that Alfie and Bubbles approve of me doing that. :roll:

True, I found the logs hard to break in half!! Heheheh

Charlie turned his nose up at the hearts (strawberry and mint) - too girly for Charlie - he loved the Currant squares nomnom

Sooty and Oreo ate both like I hadnt fed them for days!! I think sooty preferred the hearts as she did a happy skip and ran and hid with it!!

If you need to break them would you like some bags of mini bites? They might not look very attractive but I could hand cut some small squares :)

If you need to break them would you like some bags of mini bites? They might not look very attractive but I could hand cut some small squares :)

I would love some mini bits, doesn't matter what they look like, its just one log was really too big for my little ones (i.e Lionel) and i couldn't break them :oops: So Lolly ended up eating one and a half :roll:

Mini bites will be great, logs will be great...infact, any shape or size will be great for my bunsters! :roll::lol:

Back