• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I get to see my girls tonight!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Can't believe it!!! Its been 5 WEEKS!!! :shock::shock::shock:

But i am sooo excited! :love::love::love:

And very scared, because Becky is bonding them with Kylo on Sunday :shock::shock:

And i will be away with little or no internet for 2 weeks! I am relying on RU to support Becky looking after my babies! :lol::lol:

Awww they'll be so happy to see you! :D

Becky has my 2 little ones atm and I miss them so much :( But I know they're in good hands and getting lots of cuddles :D

awwwww have a lovely visit.. i bet theyve missed you and you get some huge binkies :love::love::love::love:

(hopefully you wont get the alvin treatment and get shown the bum lol)

I usually get a "oh, am i supposed to remember who you are?" look initially, and they sulk off like they are busy :roll:

But then i bring them their tea and all is forgiven! :lol::lol::lol:

Awwwh! :love: They'll be fine here :D Jose and Rainbow have been little angels, lets hope yours lead by example ;) :lol:

xXx

Awwwww...... enjoy your time with them! :love: xxx

Jack will be going away for bonding soon for (hopefully just one week) and I'm going to miss him - 5 weeks is a very long time. Hope their bonding with Kylo goes well! :D

aww :love::love::love::love: they so lovely! i had honestly forgotten how soft and pretty they are?! :oops::oops:

Dad has definately been 'spoiling' them - "but they just look so hungry all the time!" :roll::roll: :lol::lol::lol:

They met Kylo for like 3 seconds by accident! :shock: he's in the dinning room next door and i didnt close the door enough - he slipped through and i only saw him when he barged between my ankles next to the girls' pen! They stood for like 3 seconds with their noses pressed against the bars on either side, but i didnt want to risk it and scooped Kylo up and took him back. Good that there was no aggression or anything tho.....hope thats a good sign for the bonding.

it all starts tonight! :shock::shock:

Back