PDA

View Full Version : I get to see my girls tonight!

VikkiVet
19-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Can't believe it!!! Its been 5 WEEKS!!! :shock::shock::shock:

But i am sooo excited! :love::love::love:

And very scared, because Becky is bonding them with Kylo on Sunday :shock::shock:

And i will be away with little or no internet for 2 weeks! I am relying on RU to support Becky looking after my babies! :lol::lol:

sacol4940
19-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Awww they'll be so happy to see you! :D

Becky has my 2 little ones atm and I miss them so much :( But I know they're in good hands and getting lots of cuddles :D

donnamt
19-03-2010, 03:53 PM
awwwww have a lovely visit.. i bet theyve missed you and you get some huge binkies :love::love::love::love:

(hopefully you wont get the alvin treatment and get shown the bum lol)

VikkiVet
19-03-2010, 03:54 PM
I usually get a "oh, am i supposed to remember who you are?" look initially, and they sulk off like they are busy :roll:

But then i bring them their tea and all is forgiven! :lol::lol::lol:

donnamt
19-03-2010, 04:10 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: little madams :lol::lol:

Becky86
19-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Awwwh! :love: They'll be fine here :D Jose and Rainbow have been little angels, lets hope yours lead by example ;) :lol:

xXx

Hanlou
19-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Awwwww...... enjoy your time with them! :love: xxx

Jack will be going away for bonding soon for (hopefully just one week) and I'm going to miss him - 5 weeks is a very long time. Hope their bonding with Kylo goes well! :D

poppymoon
19-03-2010, 07:23 PM
at this rate becky, you'll be having eric & esme to stay for a while;)

Becky86
19-03-2010, 07:31 PM
at this rate becky, you'll be having eric & esme to stay for a while;)

:lol: Feel free Wendy, its open house here!! ;)

poppymoon
19-03-2010, 07:36 PM
:lol: Feel free Wendy, its open house here!! ;)

if only......i'd love to have them next to me at the same time:(

Becky86
19-03-2010, 07:38 PM
if only......i'd love to have them next to me at the same time:(

:( **hugs** Sometimes it just doesnt work out hunni :( At least both your babies are spoilt rotten :D They're very happy as they are :D xXx

poppymoon
20-03-2010, 09:51 PM
:( **hugs** Sometimes it just doesnt work out hunni :( At least both your babies are spoilt rotten :D They're very happy as they are :D xXx

thanks becky xxx

VikkiVet
21-03-2010, 10:45 AM
aww :love::love::love::love: they so lovely! i had honestly forgotten how soft and pretty they are?! :oops::oops:

Dad has definately been 'spoiling' them - "but they just look so hungry all the time!" :roll::roll: :lol::lol::lol:

They met Kylo for like 3 seconds by accident! :shock: he's in the dinning room next door and i didnt close the door enough - he slipped through and i only saw him when he barged between my ankles next to the girls' pen! They stood for like 3 seconds with their noses pressed against the bars on either side, but i didnt want to risk it and scooped Kylo up and took him back. Good that there was no aggression or anything tho.....hope thats a good sign for the bonding.

it all starts tonight! :shock::shock: