• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another plea from Alfie...

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still stuck in my pink prison indoors. :( Even worse, we now have to share our accomodation with a mahoosive red and black bunny - that's her in the corner:

DSCF9210700x525.jpg

I don't know what she's done wrong but she comes and goes - she must be on day release. :?

I thought I was finally being let out the other day but I ended up outside, in an even smaller prison than the one I'm living in indoors! It was pure torture - Mummy put me in the little green wire box and made me watch Bubbles run around binkying across the garden. How cruel! My miserable face showed Mummy just what I thought of it:

DSCF9202700x525.jpg

Pssst, if somebody can smuggle me in some magic shrinking potion, I might just be able to squeeze out through the bars next time. ;)

DSCF9208700x525.jpg

*Note from Alfie's Mummy* I know I probably shouldn't have let him outside yet :oops: but I thought the fresh air and change of scenery would do him good and he was in a tiny pen so no room to run and binky. I think it just annoyed him though because he sulked the whole time. :roll:

Only 10 days till his discharge from the vets hopefully. :D:D He's using his leg more and more each day and managed to have a full on good scratch of his ear with his poorly foot the other day - it must have felt soooooo good because he'd been doing it ever so softly up until then.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

His bag's already packed - he says he's looking forward to lots of new bunnies to hump. ;)

Oh his little face!! Aw bless him he really wasn't a happy bunny was he. Sounds like he's well on th emend though so will be back binkying about in no time :)

:lol::lol::lol:

His bag's already packed - he says he's looking forward to lots of new bunnies to hump. ;)

I'd like to see him try and hump Poppy :shock: :shock: :lol:

Gus says we have quite enough bunnies hear now thank you...I liked it better on my own..humf...

:lol::lol::lol: Is she a feisty madam? She'd probably eat him alive - he's used to the little meek buns like Bubbles. :lol:

Yes she is! Poppy definitely rules the roost here...Dinky attempted to hump her the other day, she chased him up onto a box and wouldn't let him down again :lol: He won't be trying that again in a hurry!

awwww poor Alfie... i have no idea why youve not been rescued yet you poor poor little man

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes she is! Poppy definitely rules the roost here...Dinky attempted to hump her the other day, she chased him up onto a box and wouldn't let him down again :lol: He won't be trying that again in a hurry!

:shock: Awww, poor Dinky. :lol:

I've just told Alfie and he's unpacking his bag again muttering something about being better off where he is. :lol:

Ignore his sad face Alison - he's just after sympathy. ;) I'm sure he was smiling till he saw the camera. :lol: He's so much better now; I can't wait till he can get back to his usual mischief. :D

alfie sweetheart, your mummy may be evil and cruel keeping you locked away but i think she's quite clever ...... a cage for a 2 leg. cool. might get one of those for my house (a soundproofed one:D).

hope he hasn't forgotten how to binky:( *plays sympathy violin*:lol:

I will, but I'll place my own order first as they'll probably sell like hotcakes. :lol::lol:

Alfie: Do you have bunnies and will they let me hump them? :D

*I'm off to search for soundproofed crates for 2 legs, thanks to Wendy*

Alfie you are more than willing to try and hump Snowdrop or Strawberry! Last time Snowdrop was near a male she tried to bite his bits off, and I dont think Strawberry would be all too tolerant! lol

Back