• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny (adopted from Bunnyaddict)

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Bunnyaddict very kindly agreed to let me adopt a beautiful doe with blue markings. :love::love:

Ellie arrived this morning in a cardboard box and, as she didn't seem to be stressed by her travels, I immediately introduced her to Alfie and Bubbles.... who were very interested. I thought you might like to see some pics of their 'bonding'.

DSCF9225700x525.jpg

DSCF9227700x525.jpg

DSCF9232700x525.jpg

I think Alfie got a little 'excited' by Ellie's bunny smell and this happened a lot :roll: :oops: :lol:
DSCF9231700x525.jpg

Ellie has now decided she would like to live away from that big black humping bunny and so will be residing in my bedroom with Skye for company. ;) Thanks very much for letting me adopt her Denise; she is even more beautiful irl. :love:

I showed the kids this morning and my 7 year old told me that Ellie was "sick" and "totally awesome" ...... which I think is young people's talk for "I love her lots". :lol::lol::lol:

Ahhh. They seem to have accepted Ellie quite well!

:love: I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am a little bit in love with your 2 buns.

I wants them! :lol: They are just the CUTEST.

Awww Alfie's leg doesn't seem to stop him feeling "frisky" :shock:

Your buns are personal favourites of mine too :love: :love:

Denise is gorgeous!! Really beautiful

I think you mean Ellie, Lou. ;);) :lol::lol: Although Denise is gorgeous too, of course. :love:

Yep, unfortunately Alfie still gets the urge about once every fifteen minutes. :roll: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: I read it as thank you for letting me adopt Denise"

I meant Ellie of course :oops:

Alfie and Bubbles are on my favourite list too - I think they're absolutely beautiful! :love:

How is Alfie's foot now? I often think about him :)

Alfie and Bubbles are on my favourite list too - I think they're absolutely beautiful! :love:

How is Alfie's foot now? I often think about him :)

Thanks for asking Bridget. :love: Alfie's foot seems to be healing really well. :D:D He's using it more and more all the time. We just have to wait and see what happens once he's back outside in a larger area.

Thanks for asking Bridget. :love: Alfie's foot seems to be healing really well. :D:D He's using it more and more all the time. We just have to wait and see what happens once he's back outside in a larger area.

Glad Alfie is still doing well! :D

I looove your pair! :love:
Lovely photos, :love:

I was so surprised when I read the title of your thread!:shock:
Nobody adopts bunnies from Denise! :lol:
Ellie is gorgeous and so are your two bunsters. :love::love::love::love::love:

I think you mean Ellie, Lou. ;);) :lol::lol: Although Denise is gorgeous too, of course. :love:

:lol::lol: Cheers Karen - made me chuckle Lou thanks :lol:

I'm so pleased you like Ellie & that she made it safefly to you :) Glad the bonding has gone well Karen ;) :p :lol:

Please give Alfie & Bubbles big snuggles from me :love:

Don't know what you mean Poly ;) :lol:

Last edited:

Mwahahaha, very true. :lol::lol::lol:

Denise, I think the bonding went a little too well. :lol: It's lucky Ellie wasn't inside the cage or she'd have been humped too. :oops: :lol::lol:

Mwahahaha, very true. :lol::lol::lol:

Denise, I think the bonding went a little too well.
:lol: It's lucky Ellie wasn't inside the cage or she'd have been humped too. :oops: :lol::lol:

:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Bless her - mind you spring fever has hit here big time!!! So thankfully Ellie is used to a bit of humping!! ;) :lol:

I don't know where this rumour has come from that I don't adopt bunnies out :oops:

You would make anyone think I was a failed fosterer :oops: Several times over! ;) :lol:

I don't know where this rumour has come from that I don't adopt bunnies out :oops:

You would make anyone think I was a failed fosterer :oops: Several times over! ;) :lol:

Yeah, I haven't a clue what's given us that impression. ;) :angel: :lol:

Ellie did mention something about her previous home being a bunny brothel - bonking bunnies everywhere. :oops:

Back