• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friday is bunday - post your buns!

Hessen

Banned
Even if we've seen them hundreds of times before, post some updated piccies of your buns! What are they up to? We all love photos!

Every day should be bunday..... I love looking at everybunny's pics. :love::love: Are you going to post some too? :D

I just posted some here but have a couple more.

This is Alfie sleeping a few days ago; I love his little crossed feet. :love::love:

DSCF9117700x525.jpg

And, a little blurry, but this is Bubbles demonstrating her yoga positions to my dd (who often sits in the crate with the buns :lol:)

DSCF9220700x525.jpg

I thought Sunday was Bunday? :?

Buuuut always looking for an excuse for bunneh photos, so...
P1010933.jpg

Ruby with one of the new snugglesafe covers, made by Tracy. Nomming hay as usual...

Don't have any recent ones of Pipkin but here he is looking cute
IMG_1079.jpg

(I think we need some of Rum and Raisin...;))

Squuuuueeeeeee, Pipkin. :love::love::love::love:

Olive is looking really beautiful and Bobble looks very happy too. :D:D

Great buns!

Need more!

I'll upload some when I get hoem from work - but I need my gorgeous bun fix, post more buns!

Every day should be bunday..... I love looking at everybunny's pics. :love::love: Are you going to post some too? :D

I just posted some here but have a couple more.

This is Alfie sleeping a few days ago; I love his little crossed feet. :love::love:

DSCF9117700x525.jpg

And, a little blurry, but this is Bubbles demonstrating her yoga positions to my dd (who often sits in the crate with the buns :lol:)

DSCF9220700x525.jpg
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Bubbles and her yoga moves! Alfie crossing his feet!

I WANT BUBBLES AND ALFIE!

my brave girl Nessie needs spay recovery vibes too

This is Ness, she is at the vets after having her spay, apparently she is coming round from the anathestic so any spare recovery vibes welcome for her :love:

DSC00356.jpg

This is her chillin' after a binky fest:love:

Isshestillthere.jpg

Gizmo her husbun to be doing his draught excluder impression :love:

Gizmodoorstop.jpg

Happy bun-day everyone. Sorry my pics are abit big, but hey just means more bunny to look at!

Here's my two waiting patiently in the cage for their breakfast (unusually well behaved!) ;)
DSCN1877.jpg

And Timmy belting out a tune (he was grooming himself just caught him at a hilarious moment) :lol:
DSCN1871.jpg

:love:xxxxxx

Happy Bun Day!

Kylo LOOOOOOOVES his tunnel!
P1070808.jpg

Not a new one, but my girls of an evening - clearly rampaging and destroying the place
P1070335.jpg

Back