• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Freckle- Female Syrian Hamster

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Jack's-Jane

Freckle is about 6 months old. She was an child's unwanted pet. I was told that Freckle was 'very aggressive'. However, she has shown absolutely no signs of aggression at all. Infact she is extremely friendly and will hop onto your hand when you go to get her out. She is VERY active and will need a good sized cage with lots of levels that she can access via tubes and tunnels.

Freckle will not be homed as a child's pet. I would preferably like her to go to someone who has kept Hamsters before and will be able to offer her time out of her cage every evening as she really seems to enjoy human contact.

Please PM me if you are interested in offering Freckle a home.

012-57.jpg

004-101.jpg

013-48.jpg

015-41.jpg

010-58.jpg

keep coming back to freckle, but im at 3 dwarf hasmters at the moment and while i have spare syrian cages and have ample run space for evenings....i dont think i should take her on i try and reserve my spare cages for those in dire need when they come up or special needs or old hamsters or aggressive ones........hmmm should i maybe leave her piccy around the house for tom to see?!! :lol::roll::lol::oops: just in case he realy likes her?!!
maybe i could tell tom she is very aggressive still and needs taming?!! i think he'd see that cute furry face and never fall for it!!! lol:lol:

Last edited:
I may try to tempt my sis with her....she's 18 in July but had several Hammies before :wave:
One of them would take raisins from your lips :love:

keep coming back to freckle, but im at 3 dwarf hasmters at the moment and while i have spare syrian cages and have ample run space for evenings....i dont think i should take her on i try and reserve my spare cages for those in dire need when they come up or special needs or old hamsters or aggressive ones........hmmm should i maybe leave her piccy around the house for tom to see?!! :lol::roll::lol::oops: just in case he realy likes her?!!
maybe i could tell tom she is very aggressive still and needs taming?!! i think he'd see that cute furry face and never fall for it!!! lol:lol:

I believe that Freckle meets your requirements as she is 'very aggressive'.;)

Ooooo I would love another hammie :oops::oops: I miss my last one so much, and staring at her empty house right now isn't helping me resist :oops:

Edit: is distance problem?:angel:

She's beautiful :love:. Soo tempted but only allowed 1 hammie at a time coz the rats and buns take up so much of our time.

Ooooo I would love another hammie :oops::oops: I miss my last one so much, and staring at her empty house right now isn't helping me resist :oops:

Edit: is distance problem?:angel:

If distance is the only consideration, bunlover has aked me to say she would happily collect Freckle from Twickenham and drive her down to Gloucester as she's driving down on 26th, though of course it depends on how happy Freckle is to travel all that way?
-sue:wave:

When I bought Freckle home she screached for the whole jouney and it was only about 10 minutes long. However, I think that may have been due to the fact that she was already frightened before we set off :cry:

I think now she is calm and aslong as she travels in an appropriate carrier she should be OK. If anyone is really interested in her please PM me :)

Ok! Thanks Jane. I think I'll leave this beauty for someone closer, as my gut instinct says I live too far...especially if she doesn't travel well! I'll keep searching!

Someone's going to have a beautiful hammy!! :love::love:

When I bought Freckle home she screached for the whole jouney and it was only about 10 minutes long. However, I think that may have been due to the fact that she was already frightened before we set off :cry:

I think now she is calm and aslong as she travels in an appropriate carrier she should be OK. If anyone is really interested in her please PM me :)

i have hamster carriers if that helps? let me know if i can be of use.

Back