• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy bunny with baby finger puppets! Daddy bunny added post 38

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Mum has come up yet another bunny creation :D

Mummy bunny stands around 10 inches high and has her baby bunnies in the pocket of her dress, which are 5 little bunny finger puppets :lol:

She costs £7 including postage, but who ever offers her a home please can you get her neutered to prevent further unwanted babies :lol::lol:

We accept paypal and cheques, paypal is rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk

I am sure Mum would be happy to accept orders and would be able to make mummy bunny with any colour dress required :)

P3180659.jpg

P3180660.jpg

P3180662.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, as a primary school teacher in training (early years) I must say this is the most FAB invention she has ever made!!! Can she make me one with a purple dress ready for the middle of April.... now to think of some counting songs with 5 bunnies in.... hmmmmmm (could she maybe make the babies different colours too???!!)

Tell her I think its amazing!!!!!!!!

I may have to show my uni friends, you could end up with a big order off me... is that ok??

Thank you, Wilbur would you like this particular one? If so you can paypal and I will get it posted out. :D

Teflon yes I can get one made in Purple for you :)

Katie, if you would like one just let me know what colour dress you would like :wave:

:wave: Can I order one please? She is so :love: (And very naughty:roll:)

Could I paypal now and then wait please? Otherwise I may not have enough money when it is ready:roll:

Do you know what? I had a thought.... I am going to want 2..... but I am willing to wait ;) I wont be able to pay until the middle of April.

Just so you know, I have sent an email to my maths lecturer at uni, she will probably send it to everyone in the early years group :) So tell your ma to get knitting!! :D

Ps, your mum is such a genius :)

Thanks Wilbur, payment received. Will post out Monday :wave:

Hancy of course you can have one and pay now, what colour dress would you like?

Teflon, do you know what colour you would like your other dress to be. And thank you for sending the email, I shall be awaiting orders :lol:

Thanks Wilbur, payment received. Will post out Monday :wave:

Hancy of course you can have one and pay now, what colour dress would you like?

Teflon, do you know what colour you would like your other dress to be. And thank you for sending the email, I shall be awaiting orders :lol:

I dont mind for the second dress, whatever colour your mum has lying around, if she has millions, then I will have red. :p

I didnt put your email address on the email but will send your address out when/if people start emailing me to ask about them..... :)

Will let you know as and when I hear anything, I hope they are a hit at my uni to make lots of big money for you.... :)

I was just giving Mum her orders on the phone :lol: so she has said yes she can do a red dress for you :)

I didn't expect you to give out my email, I meant I am waiting for orders via you :lol::wave:

I was just giving Mum her orders on the phone :lol: so she has said yes she can do a red dress for you :)

I didn't expect you to give out my email, I meant I am waiting for orders via you :lol::wave:

Phew, thats ok then, I dont think many peeps on my course have paypal so moneys will prob go through me too but we will see if we get any interest :D

Wow - this is perfect as a birthday gift for the daughter of the girl who i got my bunny from!

If i order one (paypal) on Wednesday will it be too late?

That's fantastic. I'd prob need it for about a month from now and a girlie pink dress would be brill!! :D Thanks. I will paypal on payday! :D

Back