• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weekend - pet guide in the Observer

I got the first part today which mainly covers cats and dogs - I'm not qualified to judge that part of it but they implied that chinchillas are short lived, which I thought was fairly ridiculous :?

Let me know what it says about bunnies tomorrow, I don't get it on sundays.

I got the first part today which mainly covers cats and dogs - I'm not qualified to judge that part of it but they implied that chinchillas are short lived, which I thought was fairly ridiculous :?

Let me know what it says about bunnies tomorrow, I don't get it on sundays.

Compared to people, yes ten - fifteen or even twenty years is short lived :shock:

Who is actually getting one.... cant wait to hear what they say about buns, but I expect we will be disappointed and may result in us all writing them a RUDE letter! Especially before Easter........ stupid parents dont need extra encouragment (I hope I am wrong and the guide is actually honest and FACTUAL)

Back