• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor setups....

vicky206

Mama Doe
i know that there are and have been a mass amount of set up pics in the past but would everyone be able to post indoor set up pics for me?

i am hoping to move out soon to my very own first house and need some inspiration for my set up....pretty please! :lol:

Its changed a bit since these pics but this was mine to start with. I added more panels and a shelf too. I had laminate down to protect the carpet and newspaper on top of that so that buns didnt slip
cage2.jpg

cage.jpg

Modelled by Fudge
Photo-0024.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

Free range! If you can bunny proof a room then you wont need any form of cage.[/Q

thanks for reply however i am not looking to "cage" him i he will have his own room like now but without all my clutter in there so i would like to see pics of how people have set their bunny room up :)

The room in my pics wasnt that much bigger than what you can see. I eventually extended the panels so they just protected the skirting boards and he had the whole room

I use NIC Cubes for mine - theyre excellent as you can put them in any shape or size and build levels in etc

CIMG0489.jpg

CIMG1467.jpg

CIMG1261.jpg

Its changed a bit since these pics but this was mine to start with. I added more panels and a shelf too. I had laminate down to protect the carpet and newspaper on top of that so that buns didnt slip
cage2.jpg

cage.jpg

Modelled by Fudge
Photo-0024.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

thanks, your buns are gorgeous:love:

lining floor is a fab idea what did you use under the news paper? i will have to put something on the floor for slipping like you did if its wood/laminate but also if its carpet because gizmo is a chewing bun thought it was a young bun thing but he is 4 now and no sign of slowing up so i'm guessing its one of his "quirks"!

cant wait for him to have his own room he will be so happy i hope:)

Modelled by Fudge
Photo-0024.jpg
LOL...if my girls were in there you'd never know that there was news paper on the floor :lol:

Does anyone else bunnies eat newspaper?? Mine know that they shouldnt and will run away with it!

Here is my "bunny room" for Strawberry.

23417_399286240832_500140832_554779.jpg

DSCF0417.jpg

Snowdrop lives in our bedroom and just has a litter tray under our bed and her hay box in the corner.

P.s l LOVE Fudge's little quiff! I try comb wombles like that but it never stays... she has hair like Bill bailey lol :)

I use NIC Cubes for mine - theyre excellent as you can put them in any shape or size and build levels in etc

CIMG0489.jpg

CIMG1467.jpg

CIMG1261.jpg

loving your set up kaths101 and this is what i'd like mainly because of the multi levels you can create, as giz will probably have the "box room" i like this idea of using the height space as well however the NIC cubes well as of yet i have found non in existence! i have 10 that i purchased off one of the members off here which is a start but no where near the amount i need to make my creation. i have seen links to get the cubes but they are sold out or not sold at my local store.

are they easier to get hold of now?:)

LOL...if my girls were in there you'd never know that there was news paper on the floor :lol:

Does anyone else bunnies eat newspaper?? Mine know that they shouldnt and will run away with it!

I used to line my bunnies hutch with it but he managed to pull it out from underneath somehow and eat it. He never did it when I was watching though only when I wasnt there. Naughty bunnies!!

yes my little angel devours newspaper and everything else that exists:roll::lol:

thanks, your buns are gorgeous:love:

lining floor is a fab idea what did you use under the news paper? i will have to put something on the floor for slipping like you did if its wood/laminate but also if its carpet because gizmo is a chewing bun thought it was a young bun thing but he is 4 now and no sign of slowing up so i'm guessing its one of his "quirks"!

cant wait for him to have his own room he will be so happy i hope:)

I got some free Formica from work but you cn buy cheap lino from b and q and carpet shops

wowsers that great theres loads of varied ideas thank you and hopefully that web address is not blocked at work like RU :( so i can actually have a look in my lunch hour

I no theres loaddsss!!
Oh thats a shame. Fingers crossed it isnt blocked :)

Back