• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelica's first time in garden

mopsmum

Mama Doe
thought we would make the most of the warmer weather today so gave angelica some free range time in the garden :) she loved it and raced around the garden like an absolute nutter. i'm hoping now she might sleep through the night and not wake me up at 3am :roll:

ang1013.jpg

ang1014.jpg

ang1001.jpg

she would be moe than happy to give anyone cuddles. ive never known a rabbit crave human attention so much :) she lies next to us and pushes her head under our hand to be fussed and if we dont we get a nip :roll: very demanding :)

she would be moe than happy to give anyone cuddles. ive never known a rabbit crave human attention so much :) she lies next to us and pushes her head under our hand to be fussed and if we dont we get a nip :roll: very demanding :)

Awwww bless her - I can't believe how trusting she has turned out given her poor start in life :( She is wonderful :love::love::love:

Do you know what, Soloman (our recent amputee bunny) is EXACTLY the same!

He has had an horrendous start in life but is so trusting :love:

What a lovely girl!!! Big tail...:lol::lol::lol:
Making the most of life....and happy she has the chance!!!

Do you know what, Soloman (our recent amputee bunny) is EXACTLY the same!

He has had an horrendous start in life but is so trusting :love:

i think its because she is so greatful. i think she was in a lot of pain and was so releived after the operation. she was doing binkies the very next day :)

Lol I noticed her tail too! (A little off topic I know but do other people's rabbits' tails sort of 'wag' when they're happy or excited! :p)

She's soooo beautiful and wow has she grown! :D x

Gorgeous girly!! :love:

I can't wait for our garden to be fully rabbit-proofed so Jack can binky about in it. I just know he'll love all the space xx

Lol I noticed her tail too! (A little off topic I know but do other people's rabbits' tails sort of 'wag' when they're happy or excited! :p)

She's soooo beautiful and wow has she grown! :D x

Gorgeous girly!! :love:

I can't wait for our garden to be fully rabbit-proofed so Jack can binky about in it. I just know he'll love all the space xx

my bun scamp not only shakes his tail but wiggles his little bum too :lol:

Back