• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny piccies - Joe & Jess

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
These are some piccies of Joe and jess, Joe's 2 and you may have read about him in my other posts about his rollercoaster ride at the vets after swallowing a bristle off a dustpan brush but i'm pleased to say he's now off all his meds apart from occasional metacam and a weekly depocillin injection at th evets which may get resuced after next week, fingers crossed. Jess is about 3 months old and has been bonded with Joe for a few weeks now. Sorry they're so big I don't know how to make them smaller :oops:

Doingourfavouritething-eating.jpg

Moreeating.jpg

Jessmunching.jpg

JessJoe.jpg

Imnotfallingasleephonestly.jpg

Exhaustedafterallthateating.jpg

JoesittingonJess.jpg

Jessie.jpg

JessandJoe.jpg

Totally agree with Hugos There, piccy 6 is unbelievably gorgeous, what a pair of softies! They seem so happy together.
I love that in pic 9 Joes big spoon and Jess is little spoon ;)
xxx

they look lovley relaxing together after thier meal.like a proper couple. I did think you had fed them lots of pumpkin seeds until i realised it was the pattern on thier very posh plate.

Yes they are rather spoilt! :oops: :lol: I'm just so pleased they get on so well, and Joe's so much happier now he has a girlfriend :love:

That's funny about the pumpkin seeds, it does look like that now you mention it, it's a tray from morrisons lol.

Back