• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new bun is here!!!!

lauramc888

Warren Scout
Have now got Bugsy at my house with me!! Hes not completely healed from his neutering, so has another check up next Tuesday so until then, Ill not be putting him and Pepper together, but have let her in kitchen to have a sniff around about his cage and theyve touched noses. Think Im going to keep him in the kitchen tonight. I really hope when the time comes, they do get on well!!

I feel more nervous now, that it doesnt go well!! Hes a funny looking bun hehe makes me smile. Ill post pics when I put them on my comp

Has Pepper been neutered? I don't know if your vet told you that Bugsy will still be hormonal and fertile for the next four to six weeks.
Sending lots of speedy recovery vibes for your boy xxx

Just about to say its about 6 weeks till he is infertile, but Ive been beaten to it!!!!
These 2 buns are gonna be so happy!! Im all for bonding..(just bonded 2 pairs)......:p:p

Just about to say its about 6 weeks till he is infertile, but Ive been beaten to it!!!!
These 2 buns are gonna be so happy!! Im all for bonding..(just bonded 2 pairs)......:p:p

stop showing off:roll::lol: i'm only jealous - wanna have a go with eric & esme?:shock:

i hope bugsy and pepper fall in bunny love easily:D

Has Pepper been neutered? I don't know if your vet told you that Bugsy will still be hormonal and fertile for the next four to six weeks.
Sending lots of speedy recovery vibes for your boy xxx

Pepper has been spayed years ago yeah, so no bunnies!! though some humping maybe :lol:

Back