• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns & Pressies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Two more parcels arrived today..so thank you to Bev for the nice things you sent
Here is Jester with some of them..and some of the oat hay from another parcel

jesterpr.jpg

and Owen with some of the things we received yesterday

owenpr.jpg

and finally little Plum tucking into some of the oat hay which came yesterday...with some of the things from Bev's parcel..and an apple twig
thank you Lisa for sending them ..and big thanks to Bunybunny for buying them for us ..they arrived today:D

plumpr.jpg

Vikki your paypal has gone through..not spent it yet ..will let you know when we do..thank you very much:D
We have been really touched by the response to this..lovely!:D:D

Last edited:
finally got round to posting mine today - darn village doesn't even have a post office now:roll:
gorgeous bunnies - don't recall seeing owen before :shock::love:

candiflare did you send a parcel or a paypal payment..or pay our vets?
no more parcels have arrived and I know Justine kindly sent one:?
We did have another paypal go through:D

Wendy..Owen has been with us ages..was adopted but not only attacked the doe but attacked his new owners too.:shock:.has turned out to be yet another grumpy boots..I love him though
( the people who returned him adopted another Honeybunny , Hadley who doesn't attack people!..instead:D)

and Rachael..I will not have you slandering poor Bungle....;)

Last edited:
awwww, there's something special about grumpy bunnies tho:love: (unless you want to bond them or try to get them to play nicely with you:lol:).

Wendy..Owen has been with us ages..was adopted but not only attacked the doe but attacked his new owners too.:shock:.has turned out to be yet another grumpy boots..I love him though
( the people who returned him adopted another Honeybunny , Hadley who doesn't attack people!..instead:D)

and Rachael..I will not have you slandering poor Bungle....;)

Poor Bungle is sat in his newly claimed wicker basket eating a pile of hay looking rather pleased with himself for running out from under the sofa while the surveyor was here!

He certainly rules the house!

Two more parcels arrived today..so thank you to Bev for the nice things you sent
Here is Jester with some of them..and some of the oat hay from another parcel

jesterpr.jpg

and Owen with some of the things we received yesterday

owenpr.jpg

and finally little Plum tucking into some of the oat hay which came yesterday...with some of the things from Bev's parcel..and an apple twig
thank you Lisa for sending them ..and big thanks to Bunybunny for buying them for us ..they arrived today:D

plumpr.jpg

Vikki your paypal has gone through..not spent it yet ..will let you know when we do..thank you very much:D
We have been really touched by the response to this..lovely!:D:D

:wave:The bunnies are so very welcome. Thank you for posting piccs of the bunnies, its heartwarming :love: to see them enjoying their prezzies.
xxxbunnybunny

candiflare did you send a parcel or a paypal payment..or pay our vets?
no more parcels have arrived and I know Justine kindly sent one:?
We did have another paypal go through:D

I'm not sure who I paid, I just sent a paypal yesterday I think... or the day before. It was so S someone?

Back