• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B just blew my cover!- Update- it gets worse!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Had someone round to value the house so Mr B was out on the yard, Strawberry is staying with my Mum for a few weeks and Snowdrop was hiding under the bed.

Snow was an angel as always and stayed where she was while he looked round and measured up.

He said he had done and left so I opened the back door to let Bungle in when there is a knock at the door. I quickly shut the back door as he had come back, he forgot to do the attic!

I thought Bungle had stayed out as the door was only open for a minute or two but half way throught saying bye Bungle dashes out from under the sofa giving him the fright of his life!!!

Naughty bunny!

Last edited:
Well I was almost just homeless!!!!

The man just turned up to do our inspection! It was meant to be tomorrow and we had planned on scrubbing the place, removing every trace of hay and kicking Snow out!

Luckily she stayed hidden again and he didnt seem to notice the hay and stray poo's everywhere!!!

Someone must really like me today!!!

The man just turned up to do our inspection! It was meant to be tomorrow and we had planned on scrubbing the place, removing every trace of hay and kicking Snow out!

Luckily she stayed hidden again and he didnt seem to notice the hay and stray poo's everywhere!!!

Surely they cant come early?? Scary stuff, I think I would POOOOO myself!! Well, not literally, but I would be scared

:shock::shock:

Glad it went well. :wave:

Surely they cant come early?? Scary stuff, I think I would POOOOO myself!! Well, not literally, but I would be scared

It was meant to be today but I rang and rearranged it for Friday a few weeks ago. They must have not changed it in the diary so he turned up!

Luckily Bungle was outside and all his stuff was away from the surveyor coming. Had it been any other day I would have been totally screwed!

Are you renting? If so you can refuse entery under grounds of 'quiet enjoyment'. Obviously you don't want to be deliberately obstructive but you had already re-arranged with them a more convinient time.

Are you renting? If so you can refuse entery under grounds of 'quiet enjoyment'. Obviously you don't want to be deliberately obstructive but you had already re-arranged with them a more convinient time.

Yes we are renting. I let him in since I knew Bungles stuff was all away and it saved me having to clear it all out again tomorrow. Just had to keep everything crossed Snowdrop stayed hidden under the bed!

We are leaving in a month anyways so not really bothered if they find out now! lol

Back