• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos for Powerpoint Presentation

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Hiya! :wave:

I am looking for photos of a rabbit (or rabbits) in a small hutch (preferably looking miserable).

I am putting together a powerpoint presentation for Rabbit Awareness Week and want to highlight that a cramped bunny is not a happy one!

Please feel free to post your photos on here or, if you'd rather, e-mail them to me at: bunnybuddies@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you in advance,

Erin :)

Anyone? :(

I know it isn't something most bunny owners are likely to have but I was wondering if any rescues had suitable photos?

Thanks again :wave:

Give me shout if you havent had any by tomorrow and I can go and put a couple of min in a 4ft hutch and take a pic. Its cheating a bit but to be honest it is the hutch I bought for the girls before I knew better.

Luckily they only lived in it for a week before I could see from watching them it was too small and upgraded to a 6ft hutch followed by a shed :D

Give me shout if you havent had any by tomorrow and I can go and put a couple of min in a 4ft hutch and take a pic. Its cheating a bit but to be honest it is the hutch I bought for the girls before I knew better.

Luckily they only lived in it for a week before I could see from watching them it was too small and upgraded to a 6ft hutch followed by a shed :D

Cool thank you! :wave:

I found these from when the girls were babies - they were only three months old in these pics they have grown a LOT since
chloe.jpg

bandc-1.jpg

For some reason they have come out really small I will put them back in it tomorrow

Back