• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

painted my garden furniture

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
today, and took covers off, locksley won't be impressed, he loved the table cover and hiding under it :lol:

042-1.jpg

038-2.jpg

035-3.jpg

Looks good!

My buns like to hide under our covered up table and chairs too.
When we uncover them the decking needs a jet wash because of the mess they make :lol: :oops:

Looks good!

My buns like to hide under our covered up table and chairs too.
When we uncover them the decking needs a jet wash because of the mess they make :lol: :oops:

im going to leave the covers off now, as they always seem to make the condition of the wood worse :shock:, it was soo black and mouldy under the cover, i had to clean off the table and bench, and then thought right it can have a lick of paint to make it look new again

im going to leave the covers off now, as they always seem to make the condition of the wood worse :shock:, it was soo black and mouldy under the cover, i had to clean off the table and bench, and then thought right it can have a lick of paint to make it look new again

We hardly get ours uncovered, only if we are going to have a bbq or something with family and friends :oops:
its too much hassle :oops: :lol:

i like it covered up so they buns have somewhere 'safe' to go rather than only having the hutch as a 'safe' place to hide. :)

My bridge bun harvey, and toffee ate the little fence thing we have around our decking so they didnt have to go the longer way.. :? :roll: :lol: they made a little hole to get through

Last edited:
We hardly get ours uncovered, only if we are going to have a bbq or something with family and friends :oops:
its too much hassle :oops: :lol:

i like it covered up so they buns have somewhere 'safe' to go rather than only having the hutch as a 'safe' place to hide. :)

My bridge bun harvey, and toffee ate the little fence thing we have around our decking so they didnt have to go the longer way.. :? :roll: :lol: they made a little hole to get through

:lol: i want to see the bunnies home made gate hole in fence :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Just took a couple of photos, not very good but you should get the picture :lol: :roll:

P2200135.jpg

P2200137.jpg

:lol: love it, like a mouse hole in a house :lol:, we have the same screening in front garden, i hated next doors attempt of a little stupid fence, with huge gap in middle and all their weeds coming through, soo last year i put the screen across

:lol: love it, like a mouse hole in a house :lol:, we have the same screening in front garden, i hated next doors attempt of a little stupid fence, with huge gap in middle and all their weeds coming through, soo last year i put the screen across

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its so they dont have to go around it to get under the table and chairs :roll:
Lazy bunnies :lol:

Your gardens are lovely!! :love:

Back