• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My house bunnies

nkariuz

Warren Scout
As a long time user of Ru, i thought i would post some pics of my rabbits jasper and misty. I have had my bunnies 7 months now and i can honestly say i have lost the war, they are spolied rotten, have the run of the house usually for 12hrs a day and the other nite i has to sit on the floor to watch the footie as they stretched out on sofa to watch it!

Misty and Jasper nibbling a carrot
025.jpg

Misty pretending she does not eat the sofa !
whome.jpg

Our room !
IMG_8355.jpg

Misty loves to nibble my trainers :)
009.jpg

Munching some fresh veg this morning
IMG_8397.jpg

Jasper usual camera pic
IMG_8390.jpg

Flopped out bunnies
relaxingrabbits.jpg

I try to vary the diet, so i rotate through carrot, lettuice, cauliflower, cabbage, turnip, apple, pear. My rabbits dont like cearly and after i tried can see why :)

I am used to my bunnies being about and getting into mischief, so they keep me going, but other day i nipped to the loo and they had pushed over my pint glass and were busy trying coke cola for 1st time! just what ever bunny owner need bunnies on sugar and caffiene, but i checked with vet and they were fine, if more speedy for 1-2 hrs :)

I try to vary the diet, so i rotate through carrot, lettuice, cauliflower, cabbage, turnip, apple, pear. My rabbits dont like cearly and after i tried can see why :)

I am used to my bunnies being about and getting into mischief, so they keep me going, but other day i nipped to the loo and they had pushed over my pint glass and were busy trying coke cola for 1st time! just what ever bunny owner need bunnies on sugar and caffiene, but i checked with vet and they were fine, if more speedy for 1-2 hrs :)

mine love brocolli & sprouts!! :love: Just be careful with lettuce - I think they can only have Romaine lettuce. Something to do with the water content I think. I'm sure there will be someone on here who knows better than me though!

Bunnies are so naughty! :lol: :lol:

:love::love::love::love:

They are lovely!!

I would shut the hutch door up the top, just incase they want to jump from that height i would be scared they get hurt. :wave:

Its ok they never jump from the top, they just like to stick their heads out and nose twich like mad when i am tidying up like a good rabbit slave :D

Back