• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Licking eyes

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Last night when I got home i thought i would have a bit of floor time with Holly, she was having a fuss and being cute so thought I would lick her eyes, being as she enjoys it when Dylan does it. I did it even though it wasn't the nicest thing :lol:, I love my buns :oops::lol: (NB her eyes are clean no discharge, in case you think I am a bit weird :oops:) and she liked it. I then put my head on the floor next to her face so she could do mine and she had a proper disgusted looked on her face, like yuk are you sick, I aint licking them :?, cheeky sodding rabbit, I wont be doing that again :lol::lol::lol:

Now I don't feel so weird, as I sometimes nibble Elwoods eyes :oops: He loves it, but sometimes they are a bit damp and taste realy salty :lol::lol:

huh.

im all up for cuddling up on the carpet with them and kissing ears etc but i draw the line at licking my rabbits ;)

pmsl:lol:

i nuzzle eric's ears but i ain't licked em - yet:? esme would probably treat me to a glasgow kiss:shock::roll:

hope holly never gets a mucky bun she can't reach to clean herself:mrgreen:

pmsl:lol:

i nuzzle eric's ears but i ain't licked em - yet:? esme would probably treat me to a glasgow kiss:shock::roll:

hope holly never gets a mucky bun she can't reach to clean herself:mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I draw the like at ceacol poos :oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am glad I'm not alone Liz :D:lol:

Now I don't feel so weird, as I sometimes nibble Elwoods eyes :oops: He loves it, but sometimes they are a bit damp and taste realy salty :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Well I guess it tastes better than the scent gland under his chin eh?

I'm glad I'm not the only nutter. I was on the floor last night nuzzling Alfie's head - no tongues though - and he started chewing my hair so I had to get up. I don't wanna be bald!! :lol:

Roland has licked Mrs Buns eyes during bonding......
Erm....not sure I would do it...:shock: but Ill bear it in mind.....!!!!:lol::lol:

Back