• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster bun getting spayed today u/d home now and photo

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Can Cassie please have some vibes today as she is going in for her spay (and we are really nervous).

Once she is recovered we will be looking for a forever home for this lovely little girl.

Last edited:
Eeeek that has come around quickly, I was only thinking about her last night. I think you need to post pics so that everyone can see how gorgeous she is :D

:wave: Thank you for the vibes. Everything went smoothly. She is now in the kitchen in a dog basket full of soft fleece. She has had a slither of strawberry but not too interested in anything else just yet. The vets did say she has eaten there and pooped. We are going to leave her in peace for some time.

She has had painkiller and I have some metacam on hand in case she needs any more, having said that they did say to take her back if she needed any more or would not eat etc.

She is enjoying the nose rubs and cheers up when we go in the kitchen. She is such a personable bunny and loves to have company. :love::love::love: Here is a peek at her when she was sitting in the sun last weekend.

P1010810.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. She was grining her teeth this morning so we contacted the vet and they said that we could give her some more metacam. She seems a bit more settled now and is starting to eat on her own rather than us having to tempt her (only veg at the moment though)

Oh thats good progress then, I felt guilty after my girls were done.

How big is she Sandra she looks large/med from the pics?

She is bigger than Hilda's buns but smaller than mine :lol: Guess that must be medium (or medium to large)! Her dewlap makes her look overweight but she is actually about right when you feel her (her fur is very thick). She weighs 2.2kg.

Back