• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im currently bonding.... More pics post 21!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Jose and Rainbow :love: We've had lots of circling and fur pulling. Plenty of humping :? Thats Jose humping Rainbow! But theyve settled down a little now, and are sat in the corner together :)

'Hello mummy and Daddy, we iz being goods!'

100_2277-1.jpg

100_2279.jpg

A night on the sofa as i dont quite trust Jose yet but im feeling it will all be ok :D xXx

Last edited:
Awww hello babies :wave: mommy misses you loads already :(

Make sure both behave yourself for Becky :D xx

Awww hello babies :wave: mommy misses you loads already :(

Make sure both behave yourself for Becky :D xx

Theyre both being very good :D Ive given them a handful of obxow timothy hay :oops: and theyre nomming it up like its gone out of fashion! :lol: Jose is still trying to work out her escape plan :lol: Little devil.

Dan thinks Jose is gorgeous, hes fallen in love with her :love: xXx

Theyre both being very good :D Ive given them a handful of obxow timothy hay :oops: and theyre nomming it up like its gone out of fashion! :lol: Jose is still trying to work out her escape plan :lol: Little devil.

Dan thinks Jose is gorgeous, hes fallen in love with her :love: xXx

Oh dont tell me they like oxbow - it's too dear! :lol:

Tell Dan he can't have her cos she's my little baby :love:

I'm glad they're behaving :D

:lol: Rainbow is flopped! Jose is washing his ears :love:

Has Jose undergone a sex change since I left her with you? :lol:

it's so quiet without her! I'm in bed ATM (on my iPhone) and normally I can hear her playing with her chewy toy with a bell on it - so you can imagine the racket that makes against the nic grids :roll: :lol:

Bunnies have been golden all night :D I slept on the sofa just incase, but there was only one time that Jose chased Rainbow :)

Theyre currently tucking into a pile of hay (the hay you sent - its such good quality Sarah! Wish the bales were like that round here)

I didnt let the dog in the lounge last night for obvious reasons... shes just came in wagging her tail and Jose was grooming her through the bars :lol: She clearly not scared of a huge dog! :lol:

xXx

Bunnies have been golden all night :D I slept on the sofa just incase, but there was only one time that Jose chased Rainbow :)

Theyre currently tucking into a pile of hay (the hay you sent - its such good quality Sarah! Wish the bales were like that round here)

I didnt let the dog in the lounge last night for obvious reasons... shes just came in wagging her tail and Jose was grooming her through the bars :lol: She clearly not scared of a huge dog! :lol:

xXx

I can't believe Jose groomed your dog! She's a nutter! :lol:

I'm so happy they've behaved themselves so far! :love:

The bales of hay that I get are usually pretty good, but that one was especially good! :D They're only £4 as well - bargain! :thumb: They also do small bags for £1 if you wanted to get some on Saturday?

xx

All is still ok :D Theyve been golden all day :love: Ive added a litter tray today, and a willow ball and theyve been fine :)

Jose loves the dog! I hope she doesnt think the dog is going home with her :lol: xXx

:lol::lol::lol: Jose has bonded with the dog as well :roll:

Poor Rainbow... That might solve it then Sarah - tell your OH you need a dog now to keep Jose happy - funny bunnies :lol::roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Jose has bonded with the dog as well :roll:

Poor Rainbow... That might solve it then Sarah - tell your OH you need a dog now to keep Jose happy - funny bunnies :lol::roll:

I dont think he'd agree to that! :lol:

Jose has humped Rainbow a few times today, he just seems to sit there :( He lets her do anything, he really is so sweet. Dan keeps calling them Hoe and Bow :? :lol:

Ive just given them some pear twigs, Rainbow is happily munching away :) xXx

I dont think he'd agree to that! :lol:

Jose has humped Rainbow a few times today, he just seems to sit there :( He lets her do anything, he really is so sweet. Dan keeps calling them Hoe and Bow :? :lol:

Ive just given them some pear twigs, Rainbow is happily munching away :) xXx

I don't think he'd agree to it either! :lol: jose's a brave little bun me thinks, either that or stupid :lol:

Poor Rainbow, he puts up with a lot being married to Jose. He just wants a quiet life bless him. I'm glad it's still all going well :D I just hope they stay that way now

Tell Dan I love the nicknames :D :lol:

Back